1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Yume

Nov 8, 2008

1. :cake: If you've had a transaction with me, please leave a feedback! :cake:

Thank you~​

2. *Positive!*

I bought an Unoa Lusis faceplate with faceup from Yume. In addition to being polite and communicative, she packed the faceplate very well and it arrived in beautiful condition, exactly as described. The plate went out over Easter, and Yume was kind enough to address my concerns about delays at the UK post due to the holiday. I would absolutely not hesitate to do business with her again in the future! Thank you for a pleasant transaction!

3. I purchased an Unoa Lusis Faceplate from Yume. I am very satisifed with the transaction. Yume was always very nice and answered my questions quickly. She packed the faceplate safely and shipped it fast after I had paid. Thank you very much!

4. I've purchased a modded Lusis faceplate from Yume and I'm very happy with this flawless transaction.
      The faceplate is lovely, was super-well packed and arrived quickly.
      Conversations were super friendly and I'm happy.
      Thank you, Yume! :D