1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Yumeiro

Jul 1, 2011

1. I bought a pair of SD headphones from Yumeiro, she was a dear to work with.
      Great communication, they were packaged great and arrived quickly, would purchase from again!

2. I bought an MSD sized wig from Yumeiro and the experience was wonderful. The transaction went smoothly, she shipped quickly, and it arrived well packaged and even better than described. I would definitely recommend her. Thanks!

3. Yumeiro bought a msd outfit from me. She is a very friendly person and communication was great. Very fast payment. She advised i when the outfit arrived home. I highly recommend her to everyone. Thanks a lot for everything :-)

4. Bought a Asian style dress from her she held the item for as long as I needed, communication was wonderful, very pleasant to talk with item was exactly as described, Would buy from her again. ^-^

5. Commissioned two more lovely msd hats and bought one. They all arrived very fast, she was very helpful and fast replying. And her hats are more then adorable. I am extremely pleased with the purchase :D

6. Super fast shipping. HOPE we can meet again on the marketplace. ...Thank ~ You!!

[​IMG] DaughterofEden/DoE

7. Yumeiro purchased a human La Sirenita Pine head from me and she was lovely to work with from start to finish. I'm very cautious about overseas transactions, but this one went very smoothly. Thank you for being such a pleasure dear! ^^

8. I bought a lovely pair of black MSD shoes from Yumeiro. Not only were they in great condition, Yumeiro was very good at keeping me informed of what was happening. Thank you.

9. I bought an MSD dress set from Yumeiro. She has been one of the most pleasant people I've ever dealt with on DoA :) She responded to me really fast, and shipped right away. She is such a sweetheart, and I would love to work with her again!

10. Commissioned an MSD hat from Yumeiro.
      Sent me progress pictures and made sure that every detail was exactly the way I wanted it.
      The hat arrived sooner than I had expected it to, and it is absolutely adorable.
      A pleasure to talk and work with~ :)

11. Got some msd shoes from Yumeiro. Very cute. Love them. Great person to work with, quick response and kind.
      Would recommend as seller.

12. I sold my Leeke Reika to Yumeiro, finally she could get her holy grail doll >3
      Everything was totally perfect, the fastest payment (and selling of a doll) ever! ^^

13. I Purchased a doll-leaves Evan head from yumeiro, it arrived very quickly and in perfect condition! She was super lovely to deal with, and even gave me a pair of eyes, which was totally unexpected!
      Super super nice person, would recommend to people looking for a smooth and pleasant transaction!

14. I bought a wig from Yumeiro.
      Communication was super fast, and she shipped it fast, too. It arrived in perfect condition.
      I have no complaints, so my feedback is 100% positive 8D

15. I bought from Yumeiro one pine luts head, she was really kindly and sent the head very fast! I'm super happy!.
      Thank you Yumeiro!!!

16. Yumeiro purchased a MSD outfit from me and she was lovely to do business with! Her communication is wonderful and she paid lightning fast for the outfit!

Thanks a lot!! :)

17. I bought a mixed blue Luts wig size 7/8. I love love the new wig! It came quick and looks perfect on my MSD Mirwen Doll!

18. Bought a Doll leaves SD Girl body from her, she is very friendly and has great communication.

19. I have traded a SQ-Lab head for my KDF Coco head, Yumeiro is a very kind and patient person, the communication was great. I'd highly recommend Yumeiro! Thank you for the trade :fangirl:

20. I bought a Leekeworld Reika from Yumeiro and could not be happier! She is perfect and just as described and I also got the horns~! I would gladly buy from Yumeiro again in the future.