1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Yumeiro

Jul 1, 2011

1. Purchased a Miku head from Yumeiro and she was patient and incredibly helpful. Thank you for making this transaction a fuss free and delightful one.

2. Yumeiro bought a Huaxi head from me. She was very nice and friendly to communicate. fast payment and kindly let me know as soon as doll arrived. Everything went pleasantly. Thank you very much ^ ^

3. Yumeiro commissioned me to do the face up of their Little Rebell Kai II and everything went smoothly. Good communication and prompt payment, thanks :3.

4. I sold a leekeworld wig to Yumeiro, who's a friendly buyer with good communication and paid promptly. Thank you for the smooth transaction!

5. I purchased a pair of RingDoll hands from Yumeiro. The hands arrive in perfect condition as they were packaged very well! I would purchase from them again anytime. A+ seller.

6. I purchased a Feeple60 Erda from Yumeiro, and the transaction was amazing. They were so willing to work with me for a layaway, kept in contact, and was super sweet! My doll arrived packed extremely well, and in the best condition. I definitely would purchase from Yumeiro again and I highly recommend them as a seller!

7. I bought a modded Huaxi angell studio head from Yumeiro, pictures and info were very concise on sales thread. Inquired about the head on Saturday evening, and he arrived on Thursday morning, so very quick transition!! Extremely well packaged on arrival. Would buy from Yumeiro again in a heart beat. :)
      Thanks for my new little guy! <3

8. I purchased a Ringdoll Ao Oni head from Yumeiro, the transaction was perfect. A lovely seller, communication was prompt and friendly, speedy shipping and the head was well packed. Definitely recommended seller and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you!

9. Purchased a Candy Head & Non-Default eyes for $80 shipped. I paid her and my doll head was shipped the same day. She packaged my purchase very carefully so that it stayed safe in transit. Item was exactly as described and I couldn't be happier. This is my 2nd time purchasing a doll from Yumeiro and once again everything has gone smoothly. Excellent communication throughout our transaction. I highly recommend buying from Yumeiro :kitty2

10. I purchased an SD top from Yumeiro. They shipped it the same day I paid and I received it relatively quickly for being in a different country. Transaction was pleasant and I would gladly do business with them again. :hug:

11. Purchased urethane eyes from Yumeiro. They shipped the eyes fast and were communicative. I would gladly do business with them again.

12. :cake::daisy:goldstar Positive feedback :goldstar:daisy :cake:

I purchased a head from Yumeiro and the entire transaction was perfect and Yumeiro was wonderful to buy from.
      The head arrived very quickly and was safely packaged up and exactly as described :) .
      I highly recommend Yumeiro as a seller and I would be happy to buy from them again :thumbup.

Thank you Yumeiro :hug:.

13. I bought a Leekeworld wig from Yumeiro and it was a positive transaction all round. Communication was quick and informative, postage was prompt and the wig arrived in great condition and well packaged. Highly recommend as a seller.

:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup

14. Positive Feedback!
      I bought a TTYA tracksuit set for 1/3 dolls from Yumeiro and it was a perfect and smooth transaction. They took measurements of the clothing so I could confirm the fit and shipped things speedily and well-packed. Even with delays due to COVID, the items arrived in a timely manner.
      Highly recommend!

15. I bought a lovely Gakuran school boy set in SD13 size from Yumeiro and Yumeiro was great! Communication was awesome and I was kept informed every step of the way. It's a lovely outfit and was very well packaged. I'm super happy with how the transaction went and would definitely buy from Yumeiro again.

16. bought a ringdoll AoOni outfit. well maintained good packaging.
      positive transaction and recommended seller.

17. Positive :D
      I purchased two Dollheart wigs from Yumeiro and they were a pleasure to work with! Great, speedy communication, and they shipped super quickly! Even though it was international, I still had the wigs in less than a week! Highly recommended :D

18. Positive:

I bought a pair of Luts shoes from yumeiro. they were exactly as described and shipped super quick. perfect transaction.

19. I purchased a Hakama/skirt from yumeiro and it was a happy transaction; good communication, nice item & fast shipping from Sweden to Denmark :kitty2

20. I bought a Litch wig from Yumeiro. Was super friendly and quick to post and answer back. Yumeiro also sent some extra pics of the wig on one doll as a sample. Great communication. Thank you so much! The wig arrived super quickly and it's so lovely.