1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Yumiko_Ito

Jun 28, 2007

1. My feedback here please :D
      I'm both a seller&buyer here! :)
      (I have feedback also on ebay: just look for "miominihisoka" there :)

2. just received a commissioned dress from Yumiko_Ito. it is done really really well considering she went by measurements only. super fast shipping and awesome to deal with. A++++++

[​IMG]

3. I just recieved a skirt from Yumiko_Ito. I had her make it for me!
      She did an outstanding job, and it came out beautifully! ((I'll post pictures when my boy gets here))
      She was very fun to work with and she made sure to keep me updated with her progress.:)
      The shipping was pretty fast, there was some complicatoins but that was all my fault and Yumiko_Ito isn't to blame for that!:sweat ((actually I blame the postman guy))
      I plan on buying from her again and I recommend her to anyone and everyone.

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR THE WONDERFUL SKIRT!

4. Yumiko_Ito bought a pair of eyes from me. She got back to me as soon as she received the item, and overall, everything about the transaction went smoothly. Would be happy to deal with her again, and thank you! I'm glad they got to you safely.

5. Yumiko_Ito bought a wig with eyes from me. Shes excellent in communication and sent a prompt payment. Excellent, have confidence transacting with her! :D

6. I recieved a commissioned dress/outfit from Yumiko_Ito. It is wonderful like the last one! ((I'll post pictures soon)) And again she did such a wonderful job!!! I love the outfit!! ThANkS AGAIN!

Highly Recommened!

7. I commissioned a sailor suit from Yumiko_Ito. She was quick to reply to messages and was a pleasant person to work with. She shipped as soon as possible. I'll definitely commission her again sometime. :D

8. Receive a couple of beautiful dresses from her. Very, very pretty. I have nothing bad to say, prices were great and shipping was great too!!!!!! Such a wonderfully smooth transaction!!!!!!

9. Yumiko_Ito bought some outfits from me~
      she is soo lovely and friendly~
      ^^thanks dear~ love you sooooo much~~
      CHU"

10. I commissioned a man suit and some boxers from Yumiko_Ito!

The quality is excellent and the fit is very good. She was always very nice and patient with me, and didn't have any trouble answering all my questions (this was the first time I commissioned something :sweat).

She shipped as soon as I paid and communication was always excellent. Very nice to deal with, I highly recommend her! :)

11. I have just received a commissioned outfit from Yumiko_Ito - It is stunning! Great communications and super fast shipping, I couldn't have asked for more!

Thanks so much Yumiko_Ito for being so wonderful! :aheartbea

[​IMG]

12. I commissioned a dress and corset ensemble from Yumiko_Ito. Communication was fabulous, she was unfailingly polite and friendly, and the dress is gorgeous! I wouldn't hesitate to commission her again. Thank you so much! :)

13. I commissioned a maid dress for my future CP boy from Yumiko, once I do get my boy I'll be sure to post pictures!

But Yumiko was wonderful to work with, she is extremely polite, friendly, and easy to talk to. Communication was great, and I will eagerly do business with her again if the opportunity ever arises! ^_^ <3

Thank you so much. :D

14. Yumiko_Ito replied to my emergency commisions thread for a custom tux. :) and it turned out wonderful. the transaction and everything she did to make sure i got it on time for my friends wedding was great. :)

15. I just received my commission from Yumiko_Ito and I love it. I got a Victorian-esque jacket, vest, and shirt with a ruff. It all fits really well and looks incredibly sharp, especially since she was working off of measurements and not the actual doll. I am very impressed and my boy loves his clothes.

The whole transaction was very smooth and the shipping was very prompt as well. I would definitely order from her again.

16. Yumiko_Ito did a wonderful comission for my friend and I. Communication was great, we had a few problems but everything worked out fine in the end. The quality is fabulous and it really is a wonderful garment, thank you very much!

17. I recieved my commission of a Death Note Near pajamas from Yumiko_Ito, and it's absolutely adorable. Thank you! ^_^

18. i've sell a eyes to yumiko~
      very fast payment and good communication~~~
      thank you so much^O^!!!

19. I bought a suit from Yumiko_Ito and I love it! It's excellent quality and well worth the price! I highly recommend her for anyone wanting finely crafted outfits for their doll! A++++++!