1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Yuna-Ki~

May 2, 2008

1. Bought two wigs from Yuna-Ki, good transaction :) Gave me lots of answers to silly questions I had about them fitting dolls! <3

2. I bought a pair of Enchanted Urethane eyes from Yuna-Ki and she was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Fast communication and all-round friendliness. My eyes arrived in good time and they were well packaged too. I would highly recommend her as a seller. :aheartbea
      Thanks!
      -V

3. I bought a head from Yuna-Ki. She was very kind to me, and posted extremely fasttly. Very professional seller, I would work with her again without a doubt ! I recommend her ^^

4. I bought a Zuzu Delf Pirate Lio from Yuna-Ki. She was very patient with me, even after having problems with my PM's. She shipped the doll when she said she would, and when he arrived with some minor damages, she was very helpful and gave me a partial refund.
      Thank you very much!

5. I bought a Musedoll jacket from Yuna-Ki. She was very friendly and sent the item right away. I had a very nice transaction with her.

6. i bought a kurumi doll from yuna-ki,doll was shipped quickly and wrapped very well,lovely seller and kept communication well through out transaction,thank you

7. I bought a doll from Yuna-ki and she is very beautiful!

Thank you very much for making a part of my dolly dreams come true!! ;A;

8. I bought a Volks Luna from Yuna-ki . It was a wonderful transaction~ She was patient throughout the layaway period and was always friendly. Even when she was very busy she always kept in contact. When Luna was shipped she arrived home very quickly~! I wonderful seller, thank you so much^^

9. Yuna-ki bought an SD10 Kun from me, and transaction was smooth.

Yuna-ki was very friendly during the layaway, sending payment when accorded! She was always nice and compresive, even when the package wen't more slow that what was suposed to be! I'm very pleased with this transaction, and so glad Kun has find such a darling new owner. Thanks again dear!

10. Negative Feedback
      Yuna-Ki is an immature person and cannot deal with transactions in a respectful way. She messaged me about my YoSD Sara who was on sale at the time, saying this.

"YOSD Sara
      Hello!

I'd love to buy your YO Sara, I can pay upfront with no layaway.
      I just need to know if the face-up been done already? or can I specify to MingYi what I'd like done?

- Nicole"

I replied with my answer
      "Re: YOSD Sara
      The face up I believe is in progress already but I'll ask her. She's yours for the taking $900 please pay personal payment or add the fees so I don't get charged, also do you live in the US? If not please add the shipping cost to the total.

Please pay to [my pp address]

thank you, I will get back to you as soon as mingyi messages me about the face up! Oh it might be easier if you give me a description to give her, may be faster that way!
      Thanks"

She then replied
      Really I love all of MingYi's work (she's painted every one of my dolls) I just wanted something Feminine and cute.
      I don't know if I can commit to the $900 until I've seen the face-up.*

When she sends you the picture of the unglossed face-up could you send it my way? I'm 99% sure I want her.

let me know,
      -Nicole"
      I replied
      Ok well I have no idea when that will be, and you're the 3rd person interested, but the only one who said you could pay up front. I cant guarantee she won't be sold by the time mingyi finally messages me back.

The face up she's doing is similar to the little lorina face up she did for me.
      http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...t=94b00c5d.jpg
      they were going to be twin like"

I replied once more*
      If you'd like you can do half now and half when the head comes back for the same price (900) I'm sure you'll like her, obviously if you have mingyi's work on your dolls already, you can't go wrong. I just realized that picture quality was really bad maybe this is better [picture]

I messaged mingyi but I'm still waiting for a response"

I sent the pictures of Sara's face up.
      I waited for a response and nothing for the day and someone else who was interested in Sara as well messaged me wanting to buy the doll. But asked if I could lower the price. I decided to lower the price, but in all fairness I messaged *Yuna-Ki and my reply

I've lowered her price to 850 free shipping"

I waited again for a reply and while I waited, the other person had offered to pay in full. I took the offer after waiting too long for Yuna-Ki

She finally replied
      "Re: YOSD Sara.. I'll take her ^^
      Alright, I'll take her. Its to good of a deal to pass up.
      So half now and half when the head is in your possession? and I will be refunded if the head goes missing on its way back from MingYi?
      if Yes just let me know and I'll send the payment ASAP*

- Nicole"

I replied
      Sorry someone paid up front."

She replied
      Jokes on you I woulda paid up to $1000 up front you dumb Ho."

I would never deal with her again, she is immature and rude.

11. I bought a Volks Kun (F22) from Yuna-ki and the transaction was amazing! She replied to all my PMs and mailed her promptly with an adorable outfit as a gift. <3 She was carefully wrapped and packaged! I can only highly recommend her as a seller! Thanks so much!

12. Yuna-Ki agreed to me purchasing her Volks SD10 Nana on 10-21-2011.

As we were both local, we agreed on cash, in-person transaction. A tentative time was set up for the transaction to take place, I withdrew cash to purchase the doll, but Yuna-Ki dropped out of communication before a meeting place was confirmed. I have not heard from her in over a month, and no alternative means of communication was provided. :(

I am a little upset; I would still like to purchase the doll, but the lack of communication mid-transaction is disheartening. If Yuna-Ki returns to DoA and wishes to continue our transaction in the future, I would agree on the condition that she provides me with a more reliable method of communicating with her (email or phone number).

13. I also contacted her about the same Volks doll for sale locally. I contacted her in early September and never heard back. She bumped the doll again a few weeks later and I contacted her again and did get a reply this time. I had another friend then Doll Mage also contact her about buying this doll, but there was a huge lack in communication.

14. I bought a pair of Oscar Eyes off Yuna-Ki and the transaction was great! Fast and friendly communication, and she posted the doll very, very quickly after payment! The eyes were well packaged and arrived in perfect shape. I couldn't have asked for a better transaction. :)

15. I bought a pair of Oscar Doll Eyes from Yuna-Ki and it was a smooth transaction! Communication was quick, she shipped the eyes when she said she would, and they arrived very well packaged. They're in perfect condition and they're absolutely gorgeous! I would definitely buy from her again!

16. I have sold the Unoa Zero Latia in normal skin tone to Yuna-Ki and could not be more pleased with this transaction!!!!
      She is a gem as a buyer !!! wonderfully polite on all communication and very prompt on all payments, as we agreed on layaway.
      Thank you so very much sweetie and enjoy your new dolly ^^
      Tatie ^^

17. I had the chance to purchase a pair of Oscar Doll eyes from Yuna-Ki and the transaction was flawless. She is very professional and friendly. The eyes arrived quickly, safely, and were packaged well. :D

18. I bought a pair of Oscar doll eyes from Yuna-Ki.
      Communication was excellent and the eyes were shipped quickly. They arrived in perfect condition and were just as described.
      I would happily buy from her again.
      Thanks so much!

19. I purchased Droprops eyes from this member, and the transaction was smooth and quick! She was so gracious to take more photos of the items to show me. And the eyes came packaged securely with a small trinket bag. Highly recommend this seller for transactions!

20. Yuna-Ki sold me a pair of Oscar Doll eyes. She was quick to respond and very polite. My package was also sent straight after I paid and reached me very quickly. Thanks so much for a perfect transaction!