1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Yuna-Ki~

May 2, 2008

1. Bought oscar doll eyes from yuna! She was very nice and transaction was awesome! Thanks for smooth transaction! :D

2. i bought some droprops eyes from yuna-ki. great communication and fast shipping. wonderful transaction, the eyes are perfect! thanks so much!

3. I bought a HID NS Doria from Yuni-ki and it was a perfect transaction. She communicates in a friendly and timely manner and ships quickly. I am very pleased with my new doll. Thanks so much! :XD:

4. I bought a pair of Oscar Doll eyes from Yuna-Ki and the entire transaction was perfect. She was super friendly and quick to respond to my messages, and sent the eyes out very quickly and packaged them safely. I could not be happier! She is a wonderful seller, and I would be more than happy to purchase from her again.
      Thank you so much! :)

5. I bought a pair of Doll Heart shoes from Yuna-Ki and the transaction could not have been better! Friendly and prompt replies; quick to send out the package; well-packed and secure packaging; An A+ seller!

6. I bought another pair of Oscar eyes from Yuna-Ki.
      Communication was excellent and she shipped them quickly. They arrived in perfect condition and were just as pictured. I would happily buy from her again. Thanks again so much!!

7. purchased a pair of oscar doll eyes from Yuna-ki she was super sweet to deal with and shipped things out promptly, and packaged them well <3 thanks again!

8. I bought a Dollheart Yea/Tea melody outfit from Yuna-ki, and she was a pleasure to deal with.
      Communications were great, she posted the outfit promptly, and it arrived in perfect condition.
      A big thank you, hope to do business again! :)

9. I bought a beautiful pair of glass eyes from Yuna-Ki. Communication was great, and shipping was quick. There seemed to be a snag in customs but that was customs fault (they had held up another package of mine, that was not doll related, as well). Everything was packaged well and arrived safely! Thank you so much!

10. I bought a pair of Oscar Eyes from Yuna-Ki.

Communication, payment, everything, very simple and easy. Price was excellent!!!

The eyes arrived in good time, in great shape. I'm very happy! :D:D:D

11. I bought some eyes from Yuna-Ki. She is a lovely lady to deal with. Good communication, fast shipment. :)
      Items arrived in perfect condition. I love them so much!
      Thanks a lot! :D

12. I sold Yuna-Ki my Youpla Dolls Zenji head, and they were a delight every step of the way. They were very friendly, sent payment as soon as I got them a shipping quote, and let me know promptly when he arrived. It was very pleasant doing business with them and I would definitely be happy to do more in the future.

13. ~ I bought eyes from Yuna-K. She was lovely to deal with! Great communication and quick shipment. The eyes were packaged well and are very pretty. :) Thank you, Yuna-K <3 ~

14. I bought a pair of Oscar eyes from Yuna-Ki. She was friendly and shipped out right away. Great transaction. Thanks! :)

15. It's always a pleasure doing business with @Yuna-Ki - she's a friendly, efficient seller. :)

Yuna sold me her Fantasia Doll Vivian head on a longish layaway - about three months. Communications were great, she stayed in touch throughout and posted the head very soon after the final payment.

All in all, a relaxing, stress-free international transaction, and a big thank you from me! :D

16. Bought eyes from this seller! Great communication, answered questions well, packaged the eyes nicely! :) Would recommend! Thank you!

17. I bought some lovely Marison eyes from Yuna-ki and she was a pleasure to work with ^_^ Thank you so much!!!
      Highly recommended!!!

18. I bought a pair of Oscar Eyes from @Yuna-Ki and it was a super experience. Communication was great, packaging was very good, and shipping was brisk and secure. I highly recommend working with Yuna-Ki, and hope to do it again myself :)

19. ~POSITIVE FEEDBACK~
      I approached this nice lady with a trade in response to her sales thread of a Fantasia B style body with A size chest. She had a Ringdoll Dracula on her trades list and I offered her mine. She agreed and we shipped our dolls to each other on the same day (or very close to it) and all went very well! I am extremely happy with my muscular girl from a sadly defunct company and she reported being quite happy with her new boy. A very successful and pleasant transaction all around! She is super sweet and very pleasant to talk to! Thanks again for the great trade! <3 Highly recommended!

20. I bought an Akagidoll body from Yuna-ki and the whole transaction was excellent. Communication was quick and friendly, and shipping was timely. Highly recommended!! Thanks very much ^_^