1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Yuna-Ki~

May 2, 2008

1. I bought two wigs from Yuna-Ki and the transaction was perfect! Communication was great, the wigs shipped out the next day, and arrived in perfect shape. Overall she was a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended and would deal with again. :kitty2 :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar

2. I purchased a Dollzone Baby Raphael from Yuna-ki. She was quick to get back to me, answered my questions and shipped him out promptly. He arrived wonderfully packaged, and very fast, she also was sweet to include a spare pair of eyes..
      I really can't imagine the transaction going better and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. <3

3. I purchased a SD wig from her and she shipped it quickly and packed very well. Great communication. Will gladly do business with her again. :)

4. I purchased some gorgeous shoes from Yuna-ki and the whole transaction was flawless. Communication was great too.
      Thanks for everything and I hope we do business again sometime!

5. I bought an Iplehouse Felix head from them. Arrived wonderfully packed and in perfect condition!!! Great seller, this is my second time buying from them!

6. I adopted Yuna-Ki's Unoa Latea and couldn't be happier! Communication was fast a friendly and the doll was shipped quickly and safely, and arrived just as described! Highly recommended, thanks so much!!

7. i bought a fairyland head from Yuna-Ki and it arrived safe and sound! the packing was superb. Thank you!

8. Positive!
      I purchased a Popodoll 68cm body from Yuna-ki. Very great to deal with, and it was well packed.
      Thank you!! :)

9. I purchased a Musedoll cardigan from Yuna-ki. She shipped super quickly and it came well packed and in perfect condition. I highly recommend her as a seller. Thank you again!

10. Yuna-ki purchased a wig from me, and she's the greatest buyer! She paid promptly, was very nice and let me know when the parcel arrived. I'll gladly recommend her to anyone! Thank you so much!

11. Yuna-ki purchased a Supia Doll head from me. Great communication, fast replies and payment, very polite. Overall awesome transaction. Highly recommend as a buyer.

12. Very positive-- I bought a pair of Luts shoes from Yuna-ki, and they were shipped quickly and arrived in great shape!

13. I bought a beautiful Luts wig from Yuna-ki and it was shipped quickly and arrived in perfect condition. Communication was fast and friendly. I would do business again anytime. thank you!

14. I purchased a Luts SD Niya through Yuna-ki and she arrived safely, quickly, and beautiful! Yuna-ki is an awesome seller. I was allowed to do a layaway and Yuna-ki was flexible and understanding. I would definitely buy from this seller again and I recommend Yuna-ki to anyone. Thank you!!