Feedback for yuna986

May 24, 2009

1. Please leave me your feedback after the trade.Thank you very much:)

2. Yuna sold me her AS tanning Gavin. She was an absolute pleasure to deal with, the doll arrived very well packaged, and she even helped me when we had some troubles with the customs office; Yuna is absolutely recommendable and I would deal with her again without hesitation.

Thank you! :D

3. Bought a YoSD Tanpopo from Yuna. She's very friendly and reply to all PMs fast. She is also really helpful.
      Tanpopo came really well packed and protected. Yuna also put some cute gifts inside the box :)

Thank you, Yuna!

4. Bough a SD17 jacket from Yuna986 pleasant transaction the item is nicely pack and came pretty quick. My boys loved it.

5. I bought a Minimee head from Yuna 986. She was great to deal with, replied quickly to PM's and shipped promptly. The head arrived in excellent condition and was very well packaged. I would certainly buy from her again :fangirl:

Thanks for a great transaction Yuna.

6. I bought a doll jacket from her. It is very pretty and I'm very happy :D Thank you!

7. I bought a doll head and a wig from Yuna, she was great to deal with. A very good transaction. Recommended!!!!!!

Thank U!!!!

8. yuna986 sold me a DOI sized suit. The transaction was perfect. Great communication and she shipped it off right away. I'd happily work with her again and I recommend her to all! 83