1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for yuna_phuong

Nov 2, 2009

1. She bought a Dream Of Doll D.O.C Petsha from me. The communication was really nice and she paid fast. Overall a great transaction!!! Thank you! :pcake
    2. She bought an Angell-reigion DoDo from me. The communication was really nice and she paid fast. Good transaction.
    3. She bought DoC Bee-A from me, paid very fast and communication was great! She is very nice and easy to get along with. I'm very happy it was her that bought my doll ^_^
    4. Yuna_phuong purchased a DOD DOT Tender Elf Sha head from me. Her communication was always friendly and her payments prompt. Would gladly do business with her again.
    5. I bought a little aod mimi from Yuna! she was so lovely and I was very happy with everything!! I would definitly deal with her again! thank you Yuna!
    6. Yuna_phuong brought a wig from me. Was friendly in all communication and paid very promptly. She also let me know as soon as the wig arrived. A perfect transaction. :)
    7. I sold a DoT Body to Yuna. She said she needed layaway but paid sooner then I thought she would. She was also super nice, and let me know when the body got there. She's a GREAT buyer. And I would definitely recommend her to anyone. Thanks again for a great transaction, I appreciate it. And I'm glad the body went to a good home (as weird as that sounds..it was my first boy's body..so it was kind of hard parting with it..) But it makes me happy to know that someone else can use it for their doll. ^^
    8. Yuna is lovely to deal with, very friendly, very sweet and I'd have no problem selling to her again. She paid promptly, kept in touch, let me know it arrived safely. All in all a star to deal with,
      thankyou very much lovely!
    9. Yuna bought some doll clothes from me and it was an excellent transaction- fast payment, good communication.
      I recommend Yuna to other buyers and sellers :)
    10. Yuna bought a shirt from me~ She was very quick in replying to messages and paying~ Great buyer~~ She let me know when the shirt arrived~ Fantastic transaction! I'd sell to her again
    11. Yuna bought a dress and a neckless from me.
      Good communication, fast payment and overall a good transaction.
    12. yuna_phuong bought a puki puki wig from me. Communication was excellent and fast payment :) Thank you again!