1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Yunachan

Apr 3, 2008

1. Hello!! :) I'm willing to make transactions in the marketplace, so, all the feedbacks for me can be posted here! Thank you!!

2. I bought her limwah half elf and I found she's a very very nice seller ! fast and great !

Thank you very much for your kindness !! :)

3. Thank you very much for the transaction!! =D

4. Purchased a set of Limhwa girl hands from Yuna and the transaction was wonderful. She's a lovely person to deal with all around. HIGHLY recommend her!!! Thank you so much! ~Nina~

5. Thanks a lot, Nina!! I'm really glad you liked the transaction!!

6. Yunachan commissioned two fur wigs from me and was a wonderful buyer! She was quick and friendly with communications, prompt with payment and even posted a photo of her boy in the wig I made. Thank you so much, fantastic transaction!

7. Awesome, awesome transaction! Could not be happier! :) The perfect wig, for a great price, excellent shipping and terrific communication! :dance
      Would buy again in a heartbeat! Thank you!

8. Thank you very much Elena and aernath!! I'm very happy you liked the transactions! Hope we can negociate again!! :D

9. I bought an doll head from Yunachan and the transaction was simply wonderful! She was super friendly and quick to reply to messages!!:) She was quick to ship too and did an amazing job in wrapping him with tons of bubble wrap! She's an excellent seller and I would love to do business with her again! Thank you!!!

10. Thank you very much, sugarparody!! I'm very happy you liked the transaction!! Left feedback for you too!! I hope we can negociate again :D

11. I bought a pair of Glot/Glati wings from Yunachan and they just arrived. Their well packed and look absolutely adorable! =) Thank you~!!

12. Oh, I didn't know you already posted a feedback! Thank you very much for the transaction! I hope we can negociate again!! :)

13. Yuna made a faceup for me.
      My Kill_u is so beautiful. ♥
      She is very good in her work and she is an excellent dealer.

Thank you, Yuna *-*

14. Thank you very much for the negociation, Alik! I loved to paint your boy!! >w< &#9829;

15. Yuna bought a set of tops from me. She was lovely to deal with and paid fast, and kindly let me know when it arrived. Excellent buyer. Thank you! :D

16. Thank you very much for this feedback, kawaii_mon! I'm looking forward to buy from you again!! &#9829;

17. Sold a wrap skirt to Yunachan in an awesome transaction! It's always a joy when a customer is bright and friendly in emails, and she was prompt to pay and patient as well. I do hope to work with her again ^.^

18. Thanks, Tsuminaki!! I'm glad you feel that, and hope we can negociate again soon!! :D

19. ~<3~ Took place in one of my Dollmore Group orders and everything went very smoothly, would love to work with again! ~<3~

20. Yunachan made faceups for all my 3 dolls! They all looks gorgeous and the make was done just the way I wanted <3
      She is very good with Makes, an excellent dealer and very sweet :3 !!!