1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Yunachan

Apr 3, 2008

1. Hello!! :) I'm willing to make transactions in the marketplace, so, all the feedbacks for me can be posted here! Thank you!!
    2. I bought her limwah half elf and I found she's a very very nice seller ! fast and great !

Thank you very much for your kindness !! :)
    3. Thank you very much for the transaction!! =D
    4. Purchased a set of Limhwa girl hands from Yuna and the transaction was wonderful. She's a lovely person to deal with all around. HIGHLY recommend her!!! Thank you so much! ~Nina~
    5. Thanks a lot, Nina!! I'm really glad you liked the transaction!!
    6. Yunachan commissioned two fur wigs from me and was a wonderful buyer! She was quick and friendly with communications, prompt with payment and even posted a photo of her boy in the wig I made. Thank you so much, fantastic transaction!
    7. Awesome, awesome transaction! Could not be happier! :) The perfect wig, for a great price, excellent shipping and terrific communication! :dance
      Would buy again in a heartbeat! Thank you!
    8. Thank you very much Elena and aernath!! I'm very happy you liked the transactions! Hope we can negociate again!! :D
    9. I bought an doll head from Yunachan and the transaction was simply wonderful! She was super friendly and quick to reply to messages!!:) She was quick to ship too and did an amazing job in wrapping him with tons of bubble wrap! She's an excellent seller and I would love to do business with her again! Thank you!!!
    10. Thank you very much, sugarparody!! I'm very happy you liked the transaction!! Left feedback for you too!! I hope we can negociate again :D
    11. I bought a pair of Glot/Glati wings from Yunachan and they just arrived. Their well packed and look absolutely adorable! =) Thank you~!!
    12. Oh, I didn't know you already posted a feedback! Thank you very much for the transaction! I hope we can negociate again!! :)
    13. Yuna made a faceup for me.
      My Kill_u is so beautiful. ♥
      She is very good in her work and she is an excellent dealer.

Thank you, Yuna *-*
    14. Thank you very much for the negociation, Alik! I loved to paint your boy!! >w< &#9829;
    15. Yuna bought a set of tops from me. She was lovely to deal with and paid fast, and kindly let me know when it arrived. Excellent buyer. Thank you! :D
    16. Thank you very much for this feedback, kawaii_mon! I'm looking forward to buy from you again!! &#9829;
    17. Sold a wrap skirt to Yunachan in an awesome transaction! It's always a joy when a customer is bright and friendly in emails, and she was prompt to pay and patient as well. I do hope to work with her again ^.^
    18. Thanks, Tsuminaki!! I'm glad you feel that, and hope we can negociate again soon!! :D
    19. ~<3~ Took place in one of my Dollmore Group orders and everything went very smoothly, would love to work with again! ~<3~
    20. Yunachan made faceups for all my 3 dolls! They all looks gorgeous and the make was done just the way I wanted <3
      She is very good with Makes, an excellent dealer and very sweet :3 !!!