1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for yurei_c

Dec 14, 2020

1. Since she does not have a feedback thread yet, I'm starting one for her :)

Yurei_c purchased a doll from me. Everything went smoothly and communication was excellent. Payment was done very quickly and she informed me that the doll was received immediately as well. Highly recommened!

2. yurei_c bought from me Volks outfit SD17. The deal went well: friendly communication, fast payment in full, the buyer immediately informed about the arrival of the parcel. :) I will be very glad to cooperate again! Wonderful buyer! :XD:

3. I bought the Volks Kimono from yurei_c, and everything came perfect, the transaction was smooth, and they were a joy to buy from. Thank you!!

4. I have bought a pair of eyes from yurei_c, great communication and fast delivery. The package is beautifully wrapped. I highly recommend doing transaction with her! A+++ seller <3

5. I purchased a Volks SD17 outfit from @yurei_c. Comumunication was good and smooth, shipping was fast and safe and the outfit was absolutely perfect and as described. She also included a couple of extra-cute gifts and a warm thank you postcard. A fantastic transaction and a highly recommended seller. Thank you so very much!!!

6. I purchased a dress set from yurei_c and it just arrived. It is super cute and exactly as described. yurei_c was kind enough to take and send the additional photos I asked for too. :)

7. yurei_c bought a pair of irisdoll glass eyes from me, and she was absolutely lovely to deal with from beginning to the end. She was very polite, very decisive, and payment was made promptly as well. I would not hesitate to deal with her again! <3 Thank you so much for this really pleasant and fuss-free deal, I really appreciate it! :hug:<3

8. yurei_c bought a Yo SD boy from me, and this was one of the nicest transactions ever . everything was perfect. fast payment, all communication timely. She kept me up to date with the tracking, let me know as soon as her doll arrived and even shared photos with me of her new Yo bluebird. add to that I enjoyed our little conversations, always pleasant
      Highly recommended for any transaction on doa.

9. :daisy:gingerbreadman:candycane:hollyberry:cake:Positive feedback :cake::bellcookie:candycane:treecookie:hollyberry:candycane:daisy

yurei_c purchased a yosd outfit from me and was a delight to sell to and had excellent communication throughout the transaction.
      Due to shipping prices yurei_c requested I send it to a another member who had a doll they were purchasing and that worked out wonderfully and yurei_c was kind enough to share a beautiful picture of their doll wearing the outfit with me after they received it:love

I highly recommend yurei_c as a buyer:thumbup!

Thank you so much yurei_c :hug:

10. I purchased a beautiful artist made Kimono from yurei_c. Her communication and shipping were excellent! It was a great transaction and I would be happy to work with her again! Thank you!

11. I purchased a Rosenlied Mango form yurei_c. She is an excellent seller! Her communication is great and the doll arrived promptly and was very well packed! I would be delighted to work with her again! Thank you!

12. Yurie_c purchased an outfit from me and was super nice to deal with! She paid immediately, always responding fast to my messages, it was a pleasure to deal with her~~ thank you many times & I hope your doll will enjoy the outfit! :kitty2