1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Yuriko_Terachi

Jan 21, 2007

1. The outfit I ordered from Yuriko is absolutly adorable!! Fast shipping and great work! It's so well done and cute! Thank you so, so much!!! Definetly reccomend and give great feedback!! Thank you Yuriko! -^^-

[​IMG]

Kyle looks adorable! X3

2. Hi I orderd from yuriko-terachi and she's great to deal with ,I bought a skirt and I love it I'll take pics later.thanks yuriko:)

3. I ordered a kimono, and it's perfect. Yuriko_Terachi is very easy to talk to, has very fast shipping, I will buy from her again. :)

4. I liked dealing with Yuriko_Terachi, and the kimonos are lovely. Thank you!

5. Yuriko made 2 kimonos for me and they got here super fast! She was very cooperative and helped me pick out cloth that matched well. I would definitely buy from her again! <3 ^_^

6. Bought a beautiful MSD outfit from yuriko, she was very helpful and even advised me that it may be too big for my Narae. Very fast shipping from US to Germany, and the outfit looks fantastic on my girl!

7. Got a fabulous MSD outfit from Yuriko_Terachi and she went out of her way to accommodate a deadline of mine. LOVE it, really well-made, would happily buy from her again and will stuff a pic in here when I figure out how to take one that does the kimono justice. :)

8. I got my kimono today and it is super cute. I'd have no problem buying from her again ^w^

9. Yuriko_Terachi purchased an outfit from me via layaway and was very prompt in her payments, even combined the 3rd and 4th payments into one. She stayed in contact with me and was very nice. ^____^

10. A great waloli kimono I commissioned from Yuriko_Terachi:

[​IMG]

11. Hello,

I ordered a kimono for my DZ megi but it got lost in the mail. :( However, Yuriko_Terachi was super nice and made me a second. A wonderful person to buy from, excellent communication and very helpful. Thanks for going that extra mile. :)

12. Just bought a Naruri 07 head from me. Paid faster than said and kept me informed when head came. wonderful and understanding person to deal with. Thank you so much.
      x.

13. Yuriko_Terachi bought the Lati Despina Ryu limited set from me. I got a wonderful and soundly transaction, and Yuriko_Terachi is a communicative to go along with. Thanks a milllion^^

14. Commissioned a lovely short kimono from Yuriko_terachi. It was finished very fast, thou it got lost in the mail for a while T_T Traveled too and from her a few times before it decided to come to me. But I'm very happy with it, its so cute! Thanks!

15. Bought a pair of eyes, she explained how they where and willing to send me more pix to help me make up my mind and the wig.. it's so cute:kitty2, package w/TLC,arrived quickly an she answered all my emails..What a SweetHeart! Recommend to all and I :fangirl:
      Thank you​

16. I bought a wig and eyes from Yuriko_Terachi and they are both beautiful! Even better than I thought! A++++ seller

17. I purchased another awesome Kimono from Yuriko and it is amazing! The work, detail and it's exactly what I wanted!!! She is amazing and wonderful to work with!

18. Bought a lovely PVC vest from Yuriko_Terachi. Communication was excellent, item was shipped super fast, and was even nicer than expected! Would gladly deal with again!:)

19. Yuriko_Terachi bought a doll on layaway from me and paid sooner than asked and had very good communication. Excellent transaction...would definately do business again. :)

20. Had a great transaction with Yuriko_Terachi I bought her Soom wig, great communication fast shipping..thanks so much!!