1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Yuuki

Jan 6, 2007

1. I'm happy to have been the first person on the DoA to sell something to Yuuki. She's been delightful to work with. She paid very speedily and communicated in a pleasant, prompt manner. I'd absolutely buy or sell with her again.

Thanks Yuuki!
    2. I just sold a doll to Yuuki, on layaway, it went through very smoothly and I am happy to say the little guy is now with Yuuki his new mommy!!!! She is a doll to deal with and i recommend her 110&#37;. Huge thanks Yuuki (>_<)
    3. Yuuki participated in the Pupapa group order I hosted. She was great to deal with and paid fast, thank you!!
    4. I sold a minifee Karsh to Yuuki. She paid the day she said she would, was good with communication, and was a pleasure to deal with. I would sell her anything. ^_^
    5. I sold a Teenie Gem body and MD Ai hooves to Yuuki (:

The transaction was flawless. She paid promptly and replied to my PMs realy fast.

Thank you very much!
    6. i sold a ducan hybrid to yuuki. fast payment, good communication, and she let me know he arrived in good condition.

thank you again for a wonderful transaction!
    7. I sold a Volks F-38 to Yuuki. Yuuki was a very pleasant buyer who sent payment quickly and was very communicative. I was notified as soon the doll arrived. I would be happy to sell to Yuuki again and would recommend to anyone on DoA. Thanks for a great transaction.