1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Z3R0!

Mar 9, 2008

1. Please post your feedback for me here, lovelies!

2. i bought a bobobie erin from Z3R0. A pleasure to deal with! Thank you so much, for the extras too!!

3. Such a precious person! Really hard to find! I bought a Bobobie Sprite from Z3ro and i could'nt be happier!
      Thanks a lot!

4. z3r0 purchased an item from me and everything went great! Thank you again! :aheartbea

5. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lovely buyer and so nice to communicate with.
      A pleasure :)

6. Brought a Bobobie Megi hybrid doll great price and good seller thanks!!

7. z3Ro bought a lingerie set from me and is an excellent buyer with great communication by letting me know that payment was sent and that the package was received amongst other friendly PMs.

Thank you! :aheartbea

8. z3r0 purchased one of my original MNF bodies. She was pleasant to work with and paid promptly. Good transaction!

9. I bought a MNF Soo head from z3r0~! The transaction was swift, friendly, and without incident! I would definately recommend them~! :)

10. z3r0 bought a cardigan from me and was sweet and patient. Thank you lots for the smooth transaction!

11. I sold two MSD sugar mag outfits to z3r0..
      She is really nice.. reply and paid both quickly..
      It's a pleasure to work with her..
      Thank u so much~~ :D

12. I bought a pair of eyes, they were just as id hoped and were shipped very promptly, and she was a joy to communicate with :) Would definately buy from again

13. I participated in a trade with z3r0, a doll for a doll :) she was wonderful to deal with, fast communication and shipped very quickly as well. Would definitely do business with her again :aheartbea

14. I sold two abio angel boy body to z3r0..
      It's the second time to deal with her..
      she is so friendlly to me.. and I'm always feel happy when I talk to her..
      I recommend her to everyone.. ^___^

15. Great Seller.I bought some Clothes and shoes,and they are Fantastic.Fast shippment and nice communication.Thanks.

16. I bought a cardigan and shoes from z3ro and she was a great seller. Perfect communication and fast shipping. Thanks so much!

17. I bought an underwear set from Z3RO, great person to do business with, shipped in a timely manner, and kept me up to date on shipping. Will definately buy from again and a reccomended seller. ^^

18. I sold a japanese uniform to Z3RO..
      She is so nice as always.. :aheartbea
      Thank u so much..

19. Great to deal with and good communications. Paid promptly and everything! You are welcome back anytime!

20. great person to deal with.
      I did a faceup for her and it took longer as i had expected but she was very patience ^__^

good communication and fast payment~