1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Zaara

Jun 11, 2011

1. Hey, here is my feedback thread.
      Here you can rate me if I am a good or bad buyer / seller.

Thank you =)

2. I sold a Soom Super Gem Chrom body to Zaara. Everything went smoothly. Excellent communication, perfect international transaction! Thanks so much!

3. Zaara bought an Infinitidoll Dreaming Kay head from me, and she was wonderful to work with! :D Everything was perfect! I'm happy that Kay has found such a good home. <3 Thank you very much!

4. Zaara bought my Dollheart Dissolution Outfit and my matching Dollheart Boots. Everything was perfect. Hope to deal with her again! ^o^

5. Sold a customised handmade furwig to Zaara. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

6. Zaara adopted a Kawainino Iz from me on layaway and she was such a delight to do business with^^ Communication was friendly and payments were always on time. She was also kind to let me know when the doll arrived at her place^^
      I would be happy to deal with this lovely DOA member again anytime :kitty2