1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Zagzagael

Nov 2, 2006

1. I bought a Custom House Fairy AI **Elf Gabriel** limited to 10 from Zagzagael and she was great. The doll came in great condition, was packed well, and the shipping was fast. Thanks!!!

2. Zagzagael joined my DBdoll order. She paid quickly and was excellent with communication. thank you very much.

3. Zagzagael bought a pair of Dollmore eyes from me. Communication was great and payment was fast as well. Great transaction!! ^__^

4. Zagzagael bought some wigs from me. As always, it was an easy transaction (quick payment and friendly emails) and it was great to get to work with her again. Thank you so much!

5. I sold Volks head to Zagzagael and she's one of the most impressive buyer! :D
      Friendly, clear and fast communication with prompt and extra-smooth transaction! Couldn't be happier! :)

Thank you so much again~ :D

6. I sold an outfit to Zagzagael she was very nice and friendly person! Our transaction went really nice and smooth! She had promptly payment and let me know when the package arrived! Thank you very much for our pleasant transaction!
      Kay

7. I purchased two Puki, a faceplate and jeans from Zagzagael, and she is quite simply the nicest and easiest person to work with! I will happily do business with her again! :)

8. I bought a Puki faceplate and got fast shipping and communication as well as a pristine faceplate. Plus tea!

5 stars - thanks!

9. Zagzagael participated in a split I arranged and payment was very fast, overall it went well :D

10. Yet another awesome transaction with one of DOA's most amazing mods and friend:fangirl:... Superb communication, quick payment, but most of all great patience:sweat

:thumbup:thumbup WAY WAY up for Zagzagael:fangirl:
      ~Anthony

11. Wee she bought a pair of ken shorts from me, paid super fast!! Thanks!

12. I sold a Yo-SD to Zagzagael, and the transaction could not have been more perfect! Communication was great, PMs were super-friendly, and payment was instant.

Thank you so much, Z.! :aheartbea

13. I was the winner of an auction Zagzagael held for an R. Heliot head on a Sard Body, complete with both human legs and Sard Hooves. She was sweet, prompt and he arrived in absolute perfect condition. I'd say he was packed better than if I'd gotten him from Soom themselves! She even threw in an extra pair of eyes.

Thanks again! :D

14. Zagzagael bought some YoSD clothes from me. Payment was very prompt and communication was excellent. Thank you so much!

15. I sold an item of clothing to Zagzagael. Payment was immediate and the transaction was perfect. Many thanks...

16. I purchased F31 head from Zagzagael recently, and it is a lovely transaction!:D I just love F31~~~

17. Zagzagael bought a YoSD body from me, and everything went smoothly. A++ transaction.

18. Zagzagael was recently a participant in my ninth Dollmore group order. She's very easy to work with and I appreciate that whole heartedly. Communication from her end left nothing to be desired and payments were sent in swiftly. An overall pleasantly smooth transaction!

She also purchased a Cupid Multihead and a pair of PukiFee hands from me, making for another wonderful transaction between the two of us.

:bcake Thank you for joining one of my group orders! ^^ Thank you for your purchase as well! :bcake

19. I just completed a doll trade with Zagzagael and it was perfect! Great communication and the doll arrived quickly, well packed and in the exact condition she described. I couldn't be happier! Thank you so much!

20. I just purchased a doll (tan DSAM saint, for those keeping score...) from Zagzagael, and it was a lovely transaction-- good communication, and swift shipping in a securely-packaged box. Thanks so much! :)