1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Zagzagael

Nov 2, 2006

1. I was thrilled that Zagzagael trusted me to buy a yo-sd from her on layaway! I have next to no feedback so this meant a lot to me. I received the doll in pristine condition with her original eyes, wig, box and papers! She was wrapped perfectly and even came with a free outfit and necklace. Zagzagael is a great communicator as well so the entire transaction was great. :dance

2. I just bought a CCC Fidelai Firefly from Zagzagael and it was a perfect transaction!:aheartbea:aheartbea

The doll was absolutely perfect and carefully packaged for shipping.

Communication was fast and clear and she was completely open to shipping options!

A lovely seller!

3. Zagzagael joined a group order I ran. An excellent user and good participant.

Very nice thank you.

4. Zagzagael bought a pair of Alk wings from me. super easy and smooth transaction - great communication, quick payment. I couldn't be happier.

5. I bought a doll body from Zag and the transaction was wonderful. She even threw in extra tea bags, which I LOVE. Thanks so much!

6. Purchased from Zagzagael recently. She's such a great seller, always be nice to deal with and the transaction went very smooth. The package arrived quickly and everything was perfectly fine. Highly recommend! thanks so much! :)

7. I bought a stunning Orijean faceplate from her. Despite her being very busy she found time for me and was really nice and helpful. I hope was can do business again soon

8. I bought a gorgeous YoSD from Zagzagael, it came very thoroughly packed, and with some adorable extra clothes. It was a very pleasant transaction, and she is a lovely person to deal with.

9. Zagzagael is a wonderful seller!! My item arrived safely, extremely well packed and in perfect condition (as listed)! Fast, friendly pms made the whole experience perfect. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again. Thank you so much for such a perfect item! I am utterly delighted!! :chocoberry

10. I bought a minumee head from Zagzagael, and everything was perfect! She was very patient with me, agreed to do layaway, shipped very quickly ^_^ Wonderful seller!

11. Zagzagael bought a Blue Fairy Kyle from me. Everything went smooth, communication was wonderful and payment was prompt. Thank you for everything! <3

12. I sold a pair of Luts jeans to Zagzagael. Awesome to deal with and Super fasr payment. Will do business with Zagzagael anytime!

13. Zagzagael bought some custom Arcadia outfits from em and I couldn't be anymore satisfied with the transaction. The buyer was extremely polite and pleasant to deal with and I wouldn't hesitate to business her again! :)

Thank you very much~! :ahearbea

14. Zagzagael bought a couple of pukipuki wigs from me she was terrific to work with, really cool thanks so much

15. I purchased a doll from Zagzagael. As ever, her communications were personable, professional and timely. She did a great job packaging and shipped promptly. The doll is in pristine condition, reflecting the care she brings to the hobby. It has always been a pleasure working with her, and I wouldn't hesitate to do so again!

Thanks so much! :aheartbea

16. I bought a doll from Zagzagael, and she let me buy it on a long long layaway. Communication was great, and the doll arrived in tip top shape, but sadly the day after I'd left for Europe (Which wasn't her fault at all!) But I can say now after having the doll in my hands, that he's perfect. I will definitely buy from Zagzagael again!

17. I had a fantastic dolly trade with Zagzagael, excellent communication and an absolute pleasure to trade with. Perfect doll and shipped quickly, it has been a pleasure, thank you :)

18. Positive review

I purchased a Soom Tuff from Zagzagael-san. She was quick with her replies, and though she couldn't ship him out immediately, let me know when he would be shipping, when he shipped, and when I could expect to see the package. The doll arrived safely and was well packaged. I'm very happy with the purchase.

19. Bought an Auber from Zag and everything went great!

20. I purchased a Minoruworld Ted fullset from Zagzagael and the transaction was absolutely fantastic from beginning to end! Extremely friendly communication, super fast shipping (from 1st PM to my receiving the doll was 11 days!!) and just a pleasure to deal with. The doll was in pristine shape and a welcome addition to my doll family. I look forward to possible future dealings with Zagzagael. Thank you so much!