1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Zaithat

Feb 15, 2008

1. Sold a customized handmade furwig to Zaithat. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

2. I recently Bought a Migidoll Ryu head as a birthday present for a friend from Zaithat, after it being released from hold after quite some time. She contacted as soon as the head was rendered available, responded to all questions promptly both before and after purchase, and shipped quickly! Overall she was wonderful to deal with.
      He has a beautiful faceup, and she even shipped eyes with the head; A wonderful unexpected gift!
      Thank you.

3. I bought a hybrid SG body from Zaithat - communications was smooth and nice, shipping - fast and all was great. Thanks one more time Zaithat! =)

4. I bought a Luts SD boy body from Zaithat. She was great to communicate with and shipped the body right away. It was very carefully packaged and arrived in terrific condition. I would gladly buy from her again and recommend her highly.

5. I bought an AnotherSpace SD sized jacket from Zaithat. Shipping was fast and the item was exactly as described. Thanks so much!!

Linda S.
      galatia9

6. Bought a couple of clothing items from Zaithat. She was fast to respond to my PM and shipped the items quickly as well. They arrived in very little time and look perfect! Would definitely work with her again! Thanks so much!

7. I traded my SDF girl body for Zaithat's Yo-SD Chinatsu boy. She was very friendly and fast with responses and information-giving and shipping. I'm completely satisfied with this transaction. Thanks so much!

8. I bought a wig from Zaithat. She was easy and fast with communication, very friendly and the wig arrived safe. Thanks a lot.

9. I bought a Pipos Robin from Zaithat. I'm happy to say he made a safe journey to me. ^.^

Pipos shipped incredibly fast and when he arrived he was so carefully wrapped that you could tell that Zaithat was very caring before sending him. When I opened the box I was surprised! She had even included a free pillow to go with Pipos as a extra gift. Communication was superb and Zaithat is friendly and honest. She's truly a great seller.

I would definitely buy from her again. =)

10. I bought a Volks Eden head from Zaithat. It was an easy international transaction with perfect and nice communication. Eden is much more beautiful than in pics. Would definetly buy from Zaithat again. :)

11. I bought a Fairyland MNF Dark Elf Soo girl w/Beautiful line body from Zaithat with a short layaway. She was so wonderful! Great communication and sent her out quickly after the last payment. I would defiantly buy from her again.

12. I bought a Dreaming Moon head from Zaithat and it was a pleasant, easy transaction--you can tell a MP pro when you deal with one :) plus she included eyes, which was so nice! I'd highly recommend her!

13. Zaithat bought a DollCandy SD dress from me. She was super friendly, paid right away, and let me know as soon as it had arrived. I couldn't ask for a better buyer - highly recommended! Thanks!!!

14. I purchased a SOOM Saphler/Galena hybrid body from Zaithat via layaway. It was great, Zaithat kept in contact through out the whole layaway and was very understanding given a few complications I had throughout the layaway, even giving me an extra week ^^ I would definatly recommend Zaithat to any would be buyer! 5 stars *****

15. Bought the Sphaler head too from Zaithat, another easy, pleasant transaction--thank you again!

16. I sold some items to Zaithat.Everything was well,very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Excellent buyer,Thanks a lot!^0^

17. I traded my MSD F-16 for Zaithat's DOD Crush, and couldn't ask for a better transaction! Zaithat was friendly and kept great communication, shipped promptly on the day we agreed on and even included some gifts in the trade. Highly recommended, thanks so much!!

18. I bought a minfee shushu from Zaithat. The doll was packaged very well, and she also gave me some boots for free.

19. I bought a Luts Thanatos Youth in Warriors Bory from Zaihat. He was as described and shipped with love. ~.^ Zaithat is prompt with amiable communications and shipping. Thanks so much!

20. I recently bought a Delf Soony on 2 part layaway from Zaithat, the transaction was very smooth, communication was quick and pleasant. My Soony was packaged excellently and was shipped promptly when I was lucky enough to finish the layaway early, she arrived in the exact condition as described in her sales thread. Overall, a perfect transaction! I would definitely recommend Zaithat as a seller and would not hesitate to buy from her again. Thanks so much for helping me to bring this lovely girl home! :D