1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Zander

Feb 27, 2011

1. This is my feedback. Please, comment.:)
      Thank you!)))))))

#1 Zander, Feb 27, 2011
      Last edited: May 16, 2018
    2. Zander bought a SoulDoll body from me. Communication was great, always prompt. Payment was made quickly as well, and Zander was even understanding about my slight shipping delay. A pleasure to work with! So glad you are happy with your purchase. :)

3. I've bought a SoulDoll body from Zander. The transaction has been perfect : really nice communication, picts provided as soon as asked for, fast and secure shipping after I've sent the payment. The body is exactly as describe in the sale thread, and has been very well protected with tons of bubbles ! ;)

Thank you for this nice and smooth transaction !

4. Kseniya bought a Soom Super Gem IO from me. It was great to deal with her. She's really nice. And the payment was made quickly. Thank you very much.:)

Diana

5. I bought a MNF girl body from Zander. The transaction was great, really good communication and the body was shipped very quickly. It took quite a while for the body to get to me, but the transaction itself was flawless. Would definitely buy from Zander again!

6. I bought a Luts Tiny Delf Dorothy from Zander. The transaction went perfectly, it was shipped promptly, and arrived without issue.

Would definitely buy from Zander again, A+

7. My first ever layaway was with Zander and I am now the proud owner of Mnf Nan 14, I could not be happier.
      It was a great transaction with lots of friendly communication right up to her arrival.

Thank you so much Zander! :)

8. Bought an Iplehouse Aurora head from Zander, all went smoothly and she arrived very well packed and with extra eyelashes on top. I'm very happy with her.

9. Purchased Akabara Studio Lady Cat Laura Full Doll with dress and extras. Was packed very well with care and doll had a face protector. Allowed a layaway with fair terms. Received promptly with a tracking number! Fabulous experience :kitty2:thumbup

Thank you Zander :love

10. I bought a Head from Zander and the Transaction was great!
      Very nice communication, quick replies, fast shipping and the parcel was well packed :thumbup

Thank you very much <3

11. I bought a Soom Mylo/Luts hybrid from Zander. The doll arrived swiftly and safely in perfect condition, and Zander’s communication throughout the transaction was excellent. I highly recommend them as a seller :)

12. Many thanks for selling me Dollmore Mio head. She's soooo beautiful!