1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Zarya

Apr 4, 2010

1. Please leave feedback here if you've had a transaction with me. Thanks!

2. Ohhh this is exciting I get to be first! :D

Zarya bought my Luts Summery head from me. She paid quickly and was responsive in PMs. I hope she enjoys the head and I would not hesitate to engage in future transactions with her. :chocoheart

3. Zarya bought a black wig from me. She was fast in communication and payment.
      Thank you for being such a great buyer!

4. Zarya purchased a pair of soom eyes from me. Her communication was excellent and she paid promptly! Thanks so much for the great transaction!

5. I sold a POPODOLL body to Zarya.send a quickly payment and very very friendly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Thanks sooooooo much! ^0^

6. Zarya bought shoes from me and everything was just perfect. Thank again!

7. Zarya bought a Dollzone Yuu from me, she kept up communication well, payed quickly and let me know when he arrived. It was a pleasure selling to her and I would do so again! ^u^

8. Zarya bought a wig from me and everything went very well~ she paid quickly and let me know when it arrived! I'd certainly do business with her again :]

9. I bought a red wig from Zarya - great transaction! Sent it right away, well packaged & quick. I'd definitely do business w/her again.

10. I bought a pair of boots from Zarya. They arrived quickly, were well-packed and in excellent condition. All in all, a very pleasant transaction and I would deal with her again!