1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Zchantie

Mar 21, 2009

1. Feedback thread for me, please leave a comment about any of the transactions we've had. Thank you!
    2. Zchantie bought some yosd clothes and the transaction went moothly. Payment was received quickly and communication was excellent. Would definitely sell to her again. :)
    3. Zchantie bought three pairs of eyes from me, paid quickly and kept great communication. A real pleasure, would definitely deal with again!
    4. Zchantie bought a YOSD yukata from me. She was really friendly, kept great communication through the whole transaction, and was overall great to deal with. I'd definitely sell to her again. Thank you so much~!!
    5. Zchantie commissioned me to make a kimono for her, she payed very fast and it was a wonderful experience. She was sweet, patient, and very understanding when there was a slight delay.
      I hope to do more business with her in the future!
    6. Zchantie purchased a MNF head from me, paid quickly and kept great communication through out the transaction. Definitly recommend to all future dealers! ^_^
    7. Zchantie bought several LTF items from our last update. Quick payment and so nice to deal with. Highly recommended buyer. Thanks so much!
    8. Zchantie commissioned two LTF jackets from us. Another lovely transaction with a wonderful customer. Thanks again!