1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Zekhen

May 14, 2009

1. I open the post to get the feedbacks from sales or purchases that I made. ^ ^ Thanks!

2. Zekhen bought one outfit from me ,she pays reallyfast, and let me know when they arrrives.She is very pleasant to deal with!reconmmended !
      Thank you very much!^^

3. Zekhen commissioned me for two face-up's, and everything went smoothly. ^^
      Good communication and paid quickly. Thank you again! :aheartbea

4. Zekhen Sold me a mnf breakaway scar head on a mnf a-line body (NS) and he is perfect <3
      Communication was good :) He arrived safe and sound, was in excellent brand new condition (just as advertised ;)) and was shipped quickly ^^

Zekhen also helped me track him while I waited impatiently and was extreamly helpful! Awesome seller, would buy from again ^^

5. I have bought Heloit head from Zekhen. It was easy and pleasure deal. Head came safety and very very fast.
      Great communication and honest seller.
      Thank you!

6. I bought a Soom Skoll from Zekhen. Communication was great, and my little guy arrived in perfect condition!

Thanks so much!