1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Zelgadis

Apr 12, 2011

1. This is the feedback thread for Zelgadis... and that's all there is to say about it. :)

ISF

2. I purchased a Souldoll Souloid Walter from Zelgadis. He was my grail doll and I was desperate to have him... but didn't have the money immediately. Zel was VERY patient with me, we worked out a layaway plan, and everything went perfectly. <3 Walter arrived today in excellent condition, and packed 'ready for war', as the saying went. XD Awesome seller, I will GLADLY do business with Zel again! THANK YOU!

3. Zelgadis ordered a fur wig from me and was a delight to work with. Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and lovely all around. Definitely a great transaction, thank you!

4. sold a Migidoll Sun to Zelgadis and transaction went well. Had a bit of mistake on my part but he was so nice and he even fixed my mistake. Very friendly. Would definitely recommend. ^_^