1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for zelie

Mar 8, 2008

1. If you were involved in a transaction with me, please leave feedback for me here. Thank you! :)

2. I bought an outfit from Zelie, in wonderful condition and super fast shipping! A pleasure to buy from. :)

3. I bought a lovely wig from Zelie; it arrived well packed in a box from the Netherlands and took 19 days to arrive via first class mail. Zelie a very nice person to deal with! Thank you!!!

4. Zelie bought Souji's LE outfit and wig from me. Paid quickly, was very communicative, and is overall an excellent person to do business with. Highly recommended. Thank you!

5. Just bought a Mecha Angel T-shirt from zelie^^
      T-shirt in great condition and well communicated!
      Very nice to do business with!!
      Thank you!!:aheartbea

6. zelie bought Oasisdoll Linglan from me. She closed layaway one month quicker than agreed, the transaction was perfect. Excellent buyer!

7. Zelie purchased a Volks wig from me and it was a great transaction. Thanks so much! I hope it looks great :D

8. Zelie joined my G/O form Iplehouse, Excellent communication, fast payments. A pleasure to work with. Thanks Zelie, Hope you had a great holiday! :daisy

:celebrate:dance:cheer