1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Zelinas

Apr 13, 2011

1. Feedback thread! Leave feedback here for our transactions! :)

2. I sold a LUTS MSD outfit to Zelinas, and everything went smoothly throughout. Fast payment, friendly communication and she let me know when the item arrived. Thanks so much!

3. I sold an Edward Elric minimee head to Zelinas and everything went smoothly. Great communication and responded fast to my pms. :3 Thank you!

4. i recently replied to a WTB ad placed by Zelinas. communication was great! friendly and prompt. we made arrangements for the doll she wanted and everything went as smoothly as could be :D she also let me know that her doll arrived safely. it was a pleasure, and i wouldn't hesitate to trade with again ;)

5. Zelinas bought a teenie gem hybrid from me on a layaway, and I couldn't have asked for a better transaction! Her first payment was prompt, and though it was a while longer before she paid her off, I was never concerned :) as she was friendly, and kept great communication. Fantastic buyer, I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Zelinas again!

6. Zelinas was part of my Lami Split. Sh paid by layaway. She took some times to pay off her layaway but she was always replying to my pm so I was not worried. She was friendly to deal with and I would deal with her again =)

7. Zelinas purchased a pipos dress from me and the transaction was a delight. I am always happiest when I match my dolly stuff with a nice dolly person. Zelinas paid quickly and let me when she got her package. I would be thrilled to deal with her again. I can't wait to see pix of her new dolly in the dress! Thank you again!

8. Zelinas took part in my Soom Trachy split. Our layaway took awhile to complete, but payments were made without difficulty and after PMs were sent. She always let me know what was going on during that time period, which made our schedule flexible and adjustable accordingly. Very responsible ethics!

When the dolls arrived to me, it took some time to ship out packages, and after explanations as to why that was (I shipped as fast as I possibly could, but because of time restraints on my two jobs, it was difficult to accomplish, and went slower than we both would have liked!), Zelinas waited with patience and understanding. She has incredible communication skills.

Overall, a very friendly, wonderful split participant. I would work with her again in the future, and I recommend her to all. I hope you enjoy your lovely Trachy girl! I think she's the most adorable thing ever in her dress!

Thanks for splitting with me!

9. Zelinas bought a ooak dress from me and was great to work with! Payment was super-fast and immediate, communication was good too! I'd be happy to deal with Zelinas again. Thank you!

10. I bought a Resinsoul Ju head from Zelinas. She was friendly in her messages and very nice to deal with. She shipped my head very quickly after I paid, and Ju was packed really well. The head arrived just as described in the listing. Zelinas was a very nice seller and I would definitely recommend her.

11. Zelinas bought some outfits from me. She was very friendly and patient with me, and paid promptly. Thank you for making this so pleasant!

12. I bought a Teenie Gem body from Zelinas. She was kind all the time and was a great communication. The body arrives in perfect condition and really really well wrapped.

Thanks for everything!

13. Zelinas bought a Soom Human Adamelli from me on layaway and the transaction was pleasant, she communicated promptly about an issue that slightly delayed her final payment, and she followed through with everything she promised in a stellar fashion. It was a pleasure to deal with her and I would definitely work with her again. Thanks again Zelinas!

14. Zelinas bought a Leeke wig from me. Everything went swimmingly! She paid on time and kept in contact. I'd be happy to work with her again. :)

15. Zelinas bought Soom Migma from me on layaway. The transaction was smooth and I truly enjoyed communicating with her! I had the pleasure of meeting her in person when she got Migma and enjoyed talking to her then as well. I would definitely work with her again :)
      thanks! <3

16. Zelinas sold to me a Violet Fern Dress - VENUS IN FURS GOTHIC WEAR for my incoming SD13 girl and I am very pleased with the transaction! Zelinas kept in great communication with me (except for the time when they were sick but that's understandable) and let me do a layaway plan! Zelinas even chatted with me about my incoming doll which made the waiting for payments go by faster LOL

I can recommend this person as a trustworthy seller and would gladly do business with again in the future!

17. Just finished going through a split with Zelinas for a Soul Doll Issac body.
      Such a delight to deal with! No matter how many annoying questions or personal messages I sent her way, she was always sweet. She shipped the body very quickly and it arrived on the estimated arrival. Absolutely recommended as a seller. A+
      Thank you again.

18. Joined a split for SoulDoll Isaac's wig run by Zelinas. Everything went smoothly.

Thanks again!

19. I bought a Souldoll Issac head in a split. Contact was very nice, helpful, quick to reply and overall I have no complains at all :D
      Thank you!

20. Zelinas bought an outfit from me and was a delight to work with! Fast payment, friendly communications, an overall dream buyer!