1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Zellizu

May 7, 2008

1. I'm becoming active in the marketplace so it's time to create a feedback thread. Please leave feedback if you've been involved in a transaction with me. Thanks!
    2. I did a custom shirt for ZelliZu. Even though I made a mistake she was VERY patient and understanding.

An excellent transaction and I would love to do business with her again!

3. i recently purchased a tensiya bijou shirt for hound from Zellizu !
      the transaction was smooth and she was very friendly !
      the item was shipped very shortly after payment, i was impressed !!~
      she even included a sweet little note in the package. ^^
      thank you zellizu~~ will do business with again~~~~~ : )
    4. ZelliZu bought a doll from me. It was a very speedy transaction and she was ultra quick about communication! Thanks again!
    5. I sold a Mad Hatter's Hat, Dollshe-sized jeans and a wig to Zellizu. It was a perfect transaction. She was friendly and prompt in her communication, paid quickly and let me know when her package arrived (which I always appreciate). I'd love to do business with her again. Thank you so much!
    6. I sold Zellizu a pair of wings. Great transaction, wonderful communication. I hope to work with her again in the future.
    7. I made a custom print shirt for ZelliZu. She is a delight to work with, is patient, gives fast payment and just overall ROCKS. I'm always happy to do business with ZelliZu :)