1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Zengia

Jul 3, 2007

1. Located: France
      Ebay: zengia_fr
      Other feedback threads: Materiel Celeste (french BJD BBS)

I don't sell or buy very often on the marketplace and I know some people had problems with a french member. So I hope this thread will prove my good will ^_^

2. hi zengia, the hound cloths arrived today, and look great. thanks for the fast shipping! diane

3. Bought a DoD shirt from Zengia and she was great! Shipped the shirt out asap and it got here in under a week :D Thank you so much it's just perfect for Kael.

4. Bought LUTS Chaos Bondage pants from Zungia.

Great to buy from and deal with.
      ^__^

A+++

5. The Vampire head I bought arrived today^^ Thank you so much :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea

It was packed very very well and send fast!!!

I highly recommend this member as seller ;)

6. Sold a pair of slightly damaged shoes to Zengia; she paid promptly and told me as soon as they arrived. Thank you!

7. bought a lovely doll from Zengia. She was super nice, helpful, and communication was great. She even sent me pictures of the doll getting packed up and ready for shipment. Totally fast shipment, awesome packing, wonderful person to deal with. I'd highly recommend to anyone.

8. Zengia bought some pants from me, paid promptly...all in all it was a very pleasurable transaction! She let me know when they arrived, too.

9. Zengia and I made a mike trade, she was so sweet and very communicative, I really enjoyed the transaction, I really love Azure and I know I will made buy from her again. Thank you very much!!!!!!!

10. Terrific buyer, paid fast and let me know when the items arrived :D

11. Zengia bought some eyes from me. Payment was prompt and communication was great. She even notified me once they arrived. Thanks!

12. bought a mio shirt and pair of pants from Laura... she was having some problems so it took a little while to get everything mailed but it arrived today packaged very well and both pieces in great condition.

13. everything went smoothly, good communication and fast shipping

THANK YOU!!

14. I swapped a souldoll killian for a musedoll Ciel that she was selling here on DofA. in her advertisment she described the doll as being complete with outfit,boots and wig. I emailed to tell her that because of the extras she was including with Ciel, that I would send Killian, complete with an expensive 3 piece formal suit,shirt,tie, shoes and wigs.I sent Killian to Laura, she thanked me for the extras but when I recieved Ciel, she was dressed in an awful homemade dress.I queried the wherabouts of the outfit stated in her advertisment and she said it was a misunderstanding and she would send the outfit.
      I realised later that she would never send the outfit as she had already started another sales post selling the outfit and boots, so I was never going to get them.Its been almost a month now and I havent heard a word,
      I feel very let down and upset that she decieved me in this way.

15. I recieved the outfit a few weeks after posting the above feedback, matter is now closed

Xinte.

16. I bought a "le grande blue" Leeke/Dollga SD wig from Zengia. She shipped quickly and it arrived pretty fast considering it had to go across the world. Would definitely buy from again!

17. Bought a CP El from Zengia, she was great to deal with! Quick responses and was very patient when the USD = Euro rates were changing and I had to put more cash into the bank.

Quick shipping and he arrived safe and sound!

I would DEFINITELY recommend her to ANY buyer or seller and I would definitely buy from her again!

Thanks Zengia!

CC & Devi :aheartbea

18. Bought a Esthy Peroth head from Zengia recently. She was a wonderful seller and kept me informed of everything. Zengia was super helpful and very polite every step of the way. Shipping was quick and arrived in great condition. I would definitely do business with her again!