1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Zero_A

Nov 22, 2007

1. Please post your experience with me if I've done business with you/you've done business with me.

Thank you. ^___^

2. She commissioned me a School Uniform for her lovely boy! We had a wonderful transaction, she's extremely kind to deal with and payed me as soon as she could!^___^ I hope to have to deal with her again!!!!^___^
      Thank you!^O^

3. Bought a Kid Delf Body from her :]. She waited for me to take my time in sending payment and she shipped him as soon as she could, even upgrading my shipping to express for me so I would have him before an upcoming meet. And the body is absolutely perfect! Would Definitely do business again.

thanks! :D

4. Zero_A participated in a group order I ran. Great buyer! Thanks :)

5. Bought MSD clothes from Zero_A. Wonderful transaction, and the clothes arrived in great condition. Thanks!

6. Excellent transaction with Zero_A! Bought MSD clothes from the seller and the items were shipped out quickly and arrived safely! Great communication too!

7. I Bought an Adorable KD Cherry Head from Zero_A
      Absolutely Fantastic Seller<3 He arrived in Perfect condition,
      Great communication too!
      Thanks so much!

8. Zero_A participated in my dollmore group order! She had quick payments and was excellent to deal with! Welcome to any of my future group orders.

9. Bought a yoSD pink playtime outfit from Zero_A. Was such a great person to do business with. Especially since DoA was down during part of the transaction- Zero_A kept in contact with me through email, and was truely a joy to purchase from. Would definately buy from again.

10. I bought a fabulous cute outfit from Zero_A :chocoberry:lol:
      Friendly and very helpful ,pleasure to do bussness whit her :lol::fangirl:

1000 Thanks !

11. Zero_A participated in my Luts group order. She was great with communication, and paid immediately. Thank you!

12. Had a good transaction with Zero as a buyer. Prompt payment.

13. I bought a shirt from Zero, came quickly and keeps in good contact over the period of time. Nice person.

14. I purchased a corset from Zero_A. It came here super fast and is in perfect condition. Thank you so much! :fangirl:

15. Zero_A bought a bambicrony head from me. She paid quickly and was great with communication! She is a wonderful person to sell to :D

16. Thank you for the Model M White shirt that I had ordered. It arrived quickly after ordering, was packed well and safe, and communication was good. A great transaction overall, and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Zero_A again. (When I get my Hound I can show him in his new white shirt!)

17. Lovely buying experience purchasing a dress from Zero_A. Highly recommend.

18. i bought a lullaby elf lotti head from zero_a and the head arrived quickly and was perfectly packed. i'm so thrilled with the transaction ^^

19. I Bought Zero_A's Adorable Kumi<3
      Perfect Transaction once again! :aheartbea She arrived Super fast, And she even icluded a whole Bunch of cute Clothes! :aheartbea
      Thanks so much once again!! :)

20. I bought a sweater from Zero. Shipping was amazingly fast and she was a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended!