1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Zero_A

Nov 22, 2007

1. Please post your experience with me if I've done business with you/you've done business with me.

Thank you. ^___^
    2. She commissioned me a School Uniform for her lovely boy! We had a wonderful transaction, she's extremely kind to deal with and payed me as soon as she could!^___^ I hope to have to deal with her again!!!!^___^
      Thank you!^O^
    3. Bought a Kid Delf Body from her :]. She waited for me to take my time in sending payment and she shipped him as soon as she could, even upgrading my shipping to express for me so I would have him before an upcoming meet. And the body is absolutely perfect! Would Definitely do business again.

thanks! :D
    4. Zero_A participated in a group order I ran. Great buyer! Thanks :)
    5. Bought MSD clothes from Zero_A. Wonderful transaction, and the clothes arrived in great condition. Thanks!
    6. Excellent transaction with Zero_A! Bought MSD clothes from the seller and the items were shipped out quickly and arrived safely! Great communication too!
    7. I Bought an Adorable KD Cherry Head from Zero_A
      Absolutely Fantastic Seller<3 He arrived in Perfect condition,
      Great communication too!
      Thanks so much!
    8. Zero_A participated in my dollmore group order! She had quick payments and was excellent to deal with! Welcome to any of my future group orders.
    9. Bought a yoSD pink playtime outfit from Zero_A. Was such a great person to do business with. Especially since DoA was down during part of the transaction- Zero_A kept in contact with me through email, and was truely a joy to purchase from. Would definately buy from again.
    10. I bought a fabulous cute outfit from Zero_A :chocoberry:lol:
      Friendly and very helpful ,pleasure to do bussness whit her :lol::fangirl:

1000 Thanks !
    11. Zero_A participated in my Luts group order. She was great with communication, and paid immediately. Thank you!
    12. Had a good transaction with Zero as a buyer. Prompt payment.
    13. I bought a shirt from Zero, came quickly and keeps in good contact over the period of time. Nice person.
    14. I purchased a corset from Zero_A. It came here super fast and is in perfect condition. Thank you so much! :fangirl:
    15. Zero_A bought a bambicrony head from me. She paid quickly and was great with communication! She is a wonderful person to sell to :D
    16. Thank you for the Model M White shirt that I had ordered. It arrived quickly after ordering, was packed well and safe, and communication was good. A great transaction overall, and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Zero_A again. (When I get my Hound I can show him in his new white shirt!)
    17. Lovely buying experience purchasing a dress from Zero_A. Highly recommend.
    18. i bought a lullaby elf lotti head from zero_a and the head arrived quickly and was perfectly packed. i'm so thrilled with the transaction ^^
    19. I Bought Zero_A's Adorable Kumi<3
      Perfect Transaction once again! :aheartbea She arrived Super fast, And she even icluded a whole Bunch of cute Clothes! :aheartbea
      Thanks so much once again!! :)
    20. I bought a sweater from Zero. Shipping was amazingly fast and she was a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended!