1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Zetoast :3

Dec 22, 2008

1. I just sold her a DZ Tintan which needed a good home and the transaction was wonderful all around! The communication was great and she told me as soon as the doll arrived! It was really a pleasure to deal with her and I would do it again anytime! :3

Thank you so much, I hope you and Tintan will be the greatest friends ever!!! X3

2. Great transaction with Zetoast from whom I purchased a Rheia head. Shipping was fast and communication was good. An excellent seller. Thank you!

3. Zetoast purchased some Sd10 sunlight hands from volks USA on my behalf. Excpeted the payment fast, orderd fast, shipped fast. Thankyou so mcuh~!

4. Zetoast bought a narae from me on layaway. Her payments were on time, and her communication was quick and pleasant. Everything went smoothly, and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again :)

5. zetoast purchased some MNF hands from me and it was a smooth transaction! Her communication was always prompt and her payment was immediate! I would not hesitate to work with her again! Thank you!

6. I recently sold a pair of eyes to zetoast. Smooth transaction, thank you muchly!

7. I bought her Narae who is just beautiful. We had a real panic with EMS shipping as the tracking didn't update and we thought she got lost but she arrived in the end though I'm sure both our nerves have suffered! Other than that it was a brilliant transaction and i'd definitely deal with her again. Thanks so much for letting me have this gorgeous girl.

8. I recently purchased an Unoa Lusis from zetoast and she was a pleasure to buy from. She allowed me plenty of time to pay her off too. And included lots of goodies! Thank you again!

9. Zetoast bought ALOT;) of Sd & msd items from me, Paid lightning quick, & we even conversated about our incoming dollies (which are the same mold) Wonderful buyer, & I would not hesitat to sell or buy from/too again! Aces!!!:D

10. I made two transaction with Zetoast: first I bought a MNF Shushu head, and some weeks later, I bought a MNF Miyu!

Zetoast is a nice person to deal with, she is very cool and the communication with her is great! The dolls arrived safe and she were so kind in sending me some cute gifts as well ♥

It's a double positive feedback for Zetoast! Highly recommended! Would love to deal with her again! Thank you dear!

11. Zetoast brought an MSD top from me. She paid quickly! You rock! :)

12. I have sold an F-01, payments were quick and had good communication.
      Recommended!

13. I have had a lot of trouble with Zetoast, and at this point i have lost contact for over a week now and the swap has been a mess.

We were going to trade items, however the value of the items she wanted off me cost me then the items i wanted of her. So it was agreed that she would send me the rest of the money. This never happened. I asked her about it a couple of times, and each time she kept promising. She also assured me she had sent the items, and i told her straight i had not posted mine because i did not have the money in mu Paypal.

I have put the shoes back on the marketplace and if you wish to buy them then that is fine. If you have actually sent me the top and i get it i will let you know, IF YOU CONTACT ME and if you can not afford the difference i can either post you the lower value item you were after. Or i can pay you the price of the times, plus what is marked on the parcel for postage.

If we do sort this out, i will also leave feedback stating that the issue has been fixed. I am more then happy to sort this out.

14. Traded with zetoast! X3 It was fun- we traded dresses. Very nice despite a slip-up from the post office! Will def do trading/buying/selling with again!

15. This is an update of the previous feedback just before Zetoast re-contacted me i did actually get the items; and she had sent them. It took a while but, she explained the issues she had which prevented her contacting me. All the previous issues where resolved and we sorted out all the previous issues i had with her. So everything turned out fine in the end.

From what i hear my experience with Zetoast was more of a glitch rather then what is typical. I am now happy with how Zetoast fixed things and would trade with her again.

16. I was just in a trade with zetoast and had a wonderful transaction with her. Kept in contact throughout the entire transaction and fast shipper.

I sold her a doll awhile ago and that was another wonderful transaction. She made her payments promptly and kept in touch. She promised me she wouldn't sell the faceplate to anyone but me first before trying anywhere else and she surely kept her promise. She allowed me to trade back my faceplate.

Thanks for keeping your word zetoast ! Awesometastic buyer/trader :daisy

17. I had an excellent transaction with zetoast. I bought L-Bi head from her, she was an excellent communicator and shipped him really fast!

A pleasure to deal with! Thank you so much :)

18. zetoast Offered me a trade for a Kawainino Ando mod, his wig and eyes. After a few exchanged messages we worked out a partial trade. She was kind enough to let me know the head arrived. As one who hasn't had much luck with trades in the past, I was relieved and excited to find that she sent high quality clothing items which were perfect for my dolls. 8)

Thank you for the lovely exchange! <3

19. I just bought a minifee A-line body from Zetoast and must say the experience could not have been better! She was very understanding of layaway and went out of her way to get the body prepared for her future home. Never seen such perfect packing and she even sent me free S-hooks once she heard about my hybridizing plan.

BEYOND RECOMMENDED SELLER :)

20. Did a trade for my resinsoul Mei and Song for some lovely clothes made by zeotoast. Trade went smooth with excellent communication! Great trade partner!