1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Zetoast :3

Dec 22, 2008

1. I purchased 2 pair of eyes from Zetoast. The transaction could not have been better. Communication was fast and the shipping even faster. The eyes were lovely and I would be happy to work with her again.

2. zetoast sold me a MNF Karsh head for a wonderful price. She packaged it up wonderfully and it arrived fast & safe. Thank you so much for being a wonderful seller!! <3

3. Zetoast bought a wig from me and the transaction went very smoothly. Communication was excellent and she paid promptly. Hope to do business with her again soon thanks!

4. Zetoast agreed on a trade with me :kitty2 several items from me for her pure body dollshe bernard in ws.
      communication has been lovely and friendly, very understanding with little-big real life issues, and really helping. she took packing pics for me before sending the parcel, and she promptly sent me a note when my part of the trade arrived safe and sound, telling me she was happy with it ^____^
      I couldn't ha ve asked for a better transaction, and I'll deal with her anytime, being it for sales, purchases or trade. I highly recommend her both as seller and as buyer!
      thank you so much for this amazing transaction!

5. I traded a NS MNF a-line body for a WS mnf a-line body. Perfect transaction! Would certainly trade or buy from her again.

6. I sold a MNF head to zetoast and she was a joy to work with! Great, friendly communication and she paid super quick. She was kind enough to let me know when she had arrived, also! I hope I can work with her again in the future and I would highly recommend her to anyone else. Thanks again zetoast! I hope you enjoy her! <3

7. Zetoast purchased a lot of SD13 boy items from me and it was a wonderful transaction. She's great to work with because she communicates and pays quickly, in addition to being very friendly. I would deal with her again without hesitation.
      Thank you, so much! <3

8. Sold few pairs of shoes to Zetoast, communication was great and payment super fast. I highly recommend her. Thank you for this transaction!

9. Zetoast is a wonderful person to trade with, maintained communication throughout. Made me feel very at ease about buying from her. My Minifee Rheia arrived in record time, fantastic packing, no way the doll would break out of that, and I am so pleased. Would definately recommend to others and trade with again if needed in the future !

10. Did a trade of eyes for shoes with Zetoast! Everything was really well done and she was nice enough to send some shorts that she made as well, which are super cute! I loved working with her and I'd gladly do business again. <3

11. Did a trade for my chiwoo/fdoll body for her unoa l-bi faceplate plus extras. Great to work with, fast shipping, great communication. Thanks for making the trade such a lovely process! Would gladly do business with her again <3

12. I bought a pair of boxers for my MSD. They were very well made and fit him nicely. Thank you so much!

13. I was in a trade with Zetoast, my custom hoodies for her MNF Breakaway head. Everything went super smoothly! The head arrived super fast and she was wonderful to work with. She was extremely patient with me while making the hoodies too, over all a wonderful transaction and I'd love to trade with her again! Thank you so much! :)

14. I did atrade with Zetoast and everythin went Flawlessly. Good communication Great to deal with.thanks,skeppler

15. I got a minifee head from Zetoast and the transaction was great I could not be happier. ^____^

16. Traded a wig for some slim mini shorts and couldn't be happier! It was my very first time partaking in a trade, Zetoast made me feel very comfortable with our deal and It couldn't of gone better/smoother! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Zetoast as she was such a pleasure to interact with!!! I highly recommend her! :D

17. I purchased a Crobidoll wig from zetoast. She was a pleasure to deal with. The wig arrived well packaged and timely. And...it was even prettier in person tuan the pics...Great transaction! Thanks, Hon!!!

18. I bought an outfit from zetoast--it arrived quickly, and well packaged. She was an excellent communicator, and I would definitely buy from her again!

19. I traded zetoast a wig for a set of short and it was a fantastic trade. She communicated promptly every step of the transaction, shipped the shorts lightning fast, and they are the cutest things ever. Would happily trade anytime!

20. I sold delf hands to zetoast
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got them l
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!