1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Zev01

Apr 27, 2008

1. I'm starting a thread for Zev01 since I couldn't find one already in the forum.

Zev01 bought a head from me, paid promptly, and the transaction went smoothly. Thanks so much! :)

2. Zev01 bought a beautiful Miwa Grand Kimono from me - on layway -
      the entire transaction was flawless!!! Great communication - super prompt
      payments.
      Thanks SO much!!!
      Robyn :)

3. I just purchased a body from Zev01...a perfect transaction from start to finish! Very, very happy!....Super communication, super friendly.....I would HIGHLY recommend to all.....:fangirl:

Thank you very much!

All the best,

xen :)

4. zev01 purchased a feeple body from me and was very pleasant to deal with - a great transaction ^^

5. Susan bought my doll.
      she was very kind and I was happy to talk to her all during our transaction.
      we started to deal by a short layaway but she paid quick even more than she was supposed.
      HIGHLY recommend to everyone!!!!!!!
      it was a GREAT pleasure to deal with her!
      thanks, susan!!!!!!!
      ^.^

6. I bought a head from Zev01. Transaction went very smooth and great communication. She shipped very fast after the payment was received.

Thank you so much ^^

7. Sold some eyes to Zev01 and everything went great. Payment was prompt and communication was friendly. :thumbup

8. Joined my super long Soom GO for the Cuprit outfit. Paid monthly payments on time and was just great with communication throughout the long split. Thanks for making this easy! :aheartbea

9. I just bought some super awsome 12mm glass eyes from Zev01! Awsome seller here on DoA, & ebay! Thanks so much Zev01!!!:D

10. Zev01 was in my Soom Amber split and she nice to deal with! Kept good communication and paid me promptly. Thanks for a smooth transaction! :)

11. Zev01 and I had a trade of a head. She was great to deal with and fast to ship. She kept me update on everything. thank you again.x.

12. i purchased a Soom Heliot body and WOW the body was perfect, the price was right, the packaging was careful and the transaction was smooth. Thank you again, De

13. Zev01 took part in my LE Abadon split. It was a pleasant experience to work with her. She repsonded my pms promptly and friendly, sent each layaway payment on time. Thank you again~

14. I purchased some 12mm Stormy Blue Gumdrop eyes from Zev01 and the transaction couldn't have gone better. She replied swiftly to all PMs, was extremely friendly, and shipped them out really fast. I would gladly do business with her again. Thanks so much, Zev01! :aheartbea

15. Great transaction with Zev01 who purchased a wig from me. Payment was quick and communication was good. I would recommend Zev01 as a buyer.

16. Zev01 purchased a SS shiwoo head from me, and she paid promptly with great communication. Thank you.

17. Zev01 purchased a doll from me. She was great with communication and very fast with payment. An excellent buyer. Thank you.

18. I recently sold a couple of wigs to Zev01 and she was excellent to deal with! Very fast payment, friendly & quick communication, and she let me know when the package had arrived. Thanks so much! :D

19. I had a wonderful transaction with Zev01. ^__^ She bought a Nanuri 07 head from me and paid promptly. Her communication was great and she was an absolute pleasure to do business with. :aheartbea I highly recommend her! ^^

20. Another awesome luts doll split with Zev01~ Great communication was fast payment.
      Would love to work with you again in the future :3 Thanks~