1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Zhao

May 22, 2010

1. Please leave your feedback here if you have done a transaction with me. Thank you~

2. I had a very positive experience of transaction with Zhao - I bought Ringdoll Shao. We had a very good, constructive communication: about condition of doll, price, delivery and packaging. The doll was sent very fast after paying and when I received the package I saw that it was packed very careful.

I want to say Zhao a very big thanks - it was really beautiful to have a deall with you=)

3. Really thanks for your feedback~~It's my first transaction across border and this little success does give me confidence being more active in DOA.Thanks again~

4. Bought SpiritDoll Male Body V2 from Zhao. Communication was pleasant. Promptly updates me about the shipping. Packaging, however, came to me so beaten-up that I worried for the poor fellow inside. Luckily everything turn out fine. According to zhao, it was the EMS company / China custom that mutilated the packaging (I think that they were VERY interested in seeing what was inside lol).

I'm just glad that everything turn out alright! Thanks! 8D

5. I bought a Spiritdoll girl NS from Zhao ; perfect transaction, excellent communication and fast shipping. Would be very happy to deal with her again. I heartily recommend Zhao, it's a serious and great seller ! ^^ Thanks.

6. I traded with her my 3 pairs of urethane eyes for her Akando head + money. Everything went great. Communication was nice and fast, shipping accurate and Zhao has been so nice. A pleasure doing business with :D

7. I purchased a Spiritdoll body from Zhao - communication was great and he arrived in perfect condition. Thanks!

8. Fantastic Feedback

Zhao contacted me through my WTB thread for a AoD boy body. Her communication was excellent and she shipped him ASAP after I had paid for him and packed him very VERY well. It took me a bit of a battle with the scissors and kitchen knife to get into the box! :D Very good seller and very pleasent to talk with, I advise her to others very much!

9. I purchased a Migidoll Ryu head from Zhao.

Communication was great and shipping prompt! :D
      A very nice transaction!

Thank you!

10. I bought a Crobidoll´s body. We had good communication and she was fast sending the item and responsible

11. I purchased a Crobidoll Marcel head from Zhao and I couldn't have asked for a better seller. Great communication, worked with me a payment plan so I could get my dream doll, was very patient and understanding. I highly recommend Zhao as a seller ^___^ Thanks so much!

12. I bought a beautiful Spiritdoll Jade head from Zhao and it was a great transaction! Communication was wonderful, the head was shipped quickly and arrived in perfect condition. I couldn't be happier! Thanks so much! :)

13. I had a great transaction with Zhao
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      paid quick and always replied me kindly
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. I purchased Zhao's Spiritdoll Jade and the transaction was perfect. She was great with communication, super fast shipping, and the doll was exactly as described :) I would definitely buy from Zhao again and highly recommend her. Thanks again Zhao!