1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Zhenwu

Nov 2, 2010

1. Hello everyone~

Please leave feedback if you've had a transaction with me.

Thx~~><:D

Zhenwu

2. Zhenwu bought a 2009 Event Head from Luts from me! She was very prompt with payment, friendly and notified me as soon as the head was in her possession!
      I couldn't ask for a better transaction : ) Would definitely recommend!

3. Zhenwu purchased a Soom Io head and wig from me. Her communication was great and her payment was prompt. She let me know that the head arrived and was very friendly. Thank you so much for a wonderful transaction. :)

4. Zhenwu was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Zhenwu bought a full doll from me, and everything went smoothly. She made a quick payment and was great in communication even while she was on a trip. She also let me know as soon as she got the doll. I'd love to deal with her again in future. Thank you so much!!

6. Zhenwu bought a Dollgru 11 head and a wig from me and she was wonderful to deal with.
      Communication was always prompt and polite, payment was quick and she also let me know when she got the parcel.
      I couldn't have asked for a better transaction and I'll definitely do business with her again in future.
      Thank you~

7. Zhenwu bought wig and eyes from me, and it was a pleasure to deal with her!

8. She bought a couple of items from me, paid promptly and maintained great communication.
      Thanks again, Zhenwu!

9. Zhenwu bought a Volks wig from me, payment and communication was very fast, thank you again!! :D

10. Zhenwu is a fabulous buyer. It was a real pleasure from start to finish. She paid straight away and let me know as soon as she arrived. It was a smooth and pleasant transaction. I'd highly recommend her. Thanks so much.

11. Thanks Zhenwu for a fuss-free and smooth transaction!

She bought 2 wigs from me, paid extremely quickly, and also let me know as soon as she received them. Thanks and enjoy! <3

12. I purchased a ANS drizzle head from @Zhenwu and the transaction was perfect. Item was a great price, shipped fast, packaged well, and perfectly described. I definitely recommend the seller! Thank you dear!

13. Zhenwu bought my volks Amelia head. She said promptly and was so nice to talk to. She informed me when the head arrived. Would love to do business with her again. Highly recommended buyer :3nodding:

14. I bought a Ninodoll Momo head from her through DoA Marketplace, the transaction went smooth, she shipped the package the following day after the payment was sent, and the head arrived in perfect condition, wrapped safely, just as described. Thank you very much!

15. I sold my Romantic Glance Williams wig to Zhenwu and everything was perfect! Thank you!!!

16. I just bought a slightly damaged DZ Wing head from Zhenwu. The damage was described in detail, so no unpleasant surprises! The package was shipped the day after payment and very well wrapped.
      Thank you very much!!