Feedback for Ziane

Jul 27, 2009

1. Hello ! Thank you for your feedback !! :aheartbea:aheartbea

2. Ziane bought a black Fer from me and she's a really sweet person to do business with. The transaction was perfect. Thank you so very much and I hope you enjoy the dress! :aheartbea Nina

3. Ziane bought a pair of shoes from me and she was a pleasure to deal with. Payment was quick and communication was wonderful. Thank you and I hope you enjoy the shoes!

4. Ziane bought SD clothing items from me. Communication was great.
      Overall a smooth and pleasant transaction.

Thank you!!

5. I bought Juri-Head from Ziane and the transaction was perfect! She always replied fast and the head was in perfect condition. She also sent it out immediately.
      Thanks a lot! :aheartbea

6. I bought a Merrydollround Komorebi body in strawberry skin from her. The whole communication was great! She shipped the body fast and everything was just excellent! I am superhappy! I totally recommend her! <3

7. I purchased a SD coat from Ziane and it was a smooth and pleasant transaction^^ Ziane shipped the coat lightning fast and was so sweet to also enclose a little scarf^^ I'm happy with the transaction and would gladly buy from this DOA member again in the future^^

8. Lovely seller. I purchased a Musedoll cardigan from Ziane, it was quickly sent and arrived in perfect condition along with a little gift of lace leggings. So kind.
      Thank you Ziane.
      Excellent seller, I recommend Ziane to everyone.