Feedback for Ziel

Jul 14, 2010

1. Hello there!
      This is my feedback thread, if we have made trade together, please leave the comment of our transaction here!
      Thank you :aheartbea

2. I sold an Elfdoll Male Body to Ziel, very easy to deal with and fast payment :)

3. I recently sold Ziel a Soom MD body on layaway. She provided excellent communications and always paid her monthly payments promptly. She is an absolute sweetheart and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again! Thank you! ^^

4. I have bought at Ziel a body Elfdoll. The best impressions! Prompt replies to letters, excellent packing!!! As all I recommend to work with it!

5. I sold Ziel a Migidoll Cynical Yujin head and the entire transaction was wonderful! Nice to deal with, great communication, and very fast payment. I would definitely recommend Ziel. :3

6. I sold Ziel a MSD and the entire transaction was wonderful! Nice to deal with, great communication, and very fast payment. I would definitely recommend Ziel. :3

7. Bought a school head to Ziel ! Everything was perfect, very good communication and ultra fast shipping !

I'll definitly buy again ^_^

8. Excellent feedback for Ziel! Great communication, quick shipping and pristine Hazy Elfdoll head. Thank you so much!

9. Bought a Migidoll Ryu head from Ziel- communication was great and Ryu was shipped really quickly after my payment. Ziel is lovely to speak to and I am really happy everything, thank you ;)

10. Ziel bought my Switch Hahwa head. The conversation was very friendly, she reliably sent the layaway payments and even paid the head off earlier than planned. I can recommend her as a buyer :)
      Thank you!

11. I bought a wig from Ziel. The transaction was quick and she was very nice to deal with. The wig arrived in beautiful condition, and was well packaged! I would happily buy from her again. Thank you, Ziel!

12. I had a great transaction with Ziel
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Just finished up a perfect transaction with Ziel!
      I sold her a body and everything went super smoothly. Layaway and communication was super great and I couldn’t ask for a better buyer.
      Thanks so much and enjoy! :)

14. Great transaction!

I bought a pair of EID jeans from Ziel, and even though there was a shipping snag (that wasn't her fault!) she handled it well and was super understanding and communicative throughout. The jeans themselves are great, and I'd buy from her again! Thanks! :)