1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ziel

Jul 14, 2010

1. Hello there!
      This is my feedback thread, if we have made trade together, please leave the comment of our transaction here!
      Thank you :aheartbea

2. I sold an Elfdoll Male Body to Ziel, very easy to deal with and fast payment :)

3. I recently sold Ziel a Soom MD body on layaway. She provided excellent communications and always paid her monthly payments promptly. She is an absolute sweetheart and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again! Thank you! ^^

4. I have bought at Ziel a body Elfdoll. The best impressions! Prompt replies to letters, excellent packing!!! As all I recommend to work with it!

5. I sold Ziel a Migidoll Cynical Yujin head and the entire transaction was wonderful! Nice to deal with, great communication, and very fast payment. I would definitely recommend Ziel. :3

6. I sold Ziel a MSD and the entire transaction was wonderful! Nice to deal with, great communication, and very fast payment. I would definitely recommend Ziel. :3

7. Bought a school head to Ziel ! Everything was perfect, very good communication and ultra fast shipping !

I'll definitly buy again ^_^

8. Excellent feedback for Ziel! Great communication, quick shipping and pristine Hazy Elfdoll head. Thank you so much!

9. Bought a Migidoll Ryu head from Ziel- communication was great and Ryu was shipped really quickly after my payment. Ziel is lovely to speak to and I am really happy everything, thank you ;)

10. Ziel bought my Switch Hahwa head. The conversation was very friendly, she reliably sent the layaway payments and even paid the head off earlier than planned. I can recommend her as a buyer :)
      Thank you!

11. I bought a wig from Ziel. The transaction was quick and she was very nice to deal with. The wig arrived in beautiful condition, and was well packaged! I would happily buy from her again. Thank you, Ziel!

12. I had a great transaction with Ziel
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Just finished up a perfect transaction with Ziel!
      I sold her a body and everything went super smoothly. Layaway and communication was super great and I couldn’t ask for a better buyer.
      Thanks so much and enjoy! :)

14. Great transaction!

I bought a pair of EID jeans from Ziel, and even though there was a shipping snag (that wasn't her fault!) she handled it well and was super understanding and communicative throughout. The jeans themselves are great, and I'd buy from her again! Thanks! :)

15. Positive feedback! I purchased a Soom Chrom doll from Ziel. They even sent me extra photos of the doll box and the doll itself, and helped show me how he looks with different size eyes. The doll was packed very securely, and arrived in perfect condition. They are incredibly helpful, kind, and lovely to do business with. This made for a delightful transaction and I would absolutely purchase from them again! <3