1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Zingy

Aug 13, 2006

1. Thought I'd gather the feedback here ^^ If you've bought/sold anything from/to me - please leave feedback here :)

2. Great Buyers:

~radiotrash
      ~NabeeRain
      ~Lunasa
      ~Evenstar
      ~Anya’sMom
      ~Kagari
      ~unraveledgirl
      ~Bunny
      ~Noirdoll

Fast payment, very nice people ^^ thanks!

3. ~ merrylegs

She bought a Juri head from me, really sweet, exellent comunication! :D
      Thank you cutie ^^

------------

~ tokage

We splitted a Luts order for a Mnf Soo - she got the body and I the head. She shipped the head to me. The perfect split :) here also really great comunication and very nice. Updated order all the time. Super packed! Thanks again! XD

----------

~Rin-Rin

Luts order split here in Sweden, really nice girl :D Good everything ^^ Thanks!

4. More Great Buyers:

~Kasita
      ~Sae
      ~Tsuminaki
      ~skippy_metal
      ~cheshiretiffy

Thank you guys! XD

5. Zingy is a totally Faboo seller! :D She makes really cute outfits (they are very well made, too!), I would reccomend her to anyone. ;)

6. Zingy is a great seller :D will definatly buy from again :), gorgeous outfit!! my girls love them

7. Zingy is the perfect Seller. Her ship is incredible fast, and the coat I bought is just wonderful. She was excellent to work with - the coat came right away, and she was great about responding to my PMs. Overall, a very satisfactory transaction! Thanks!!!!

Sorry if I post yuor positive feedback only now, but I realised how to do it only today... :sweat

8. thanks u guys! :D sooo incredible happy you like the stuff! all of you are awsome! XD

9. I just sold a outfit to Sigrid. She's on of the sweetest persons I've met here, great contact and payed right away. :) Thanks honey! ^^ *hugs*

10. I've had a super transaction with The Red Queen! She bought a mnf Lishe from me, and was really kind and everything went really well. :) Thank you soooo much! XD

11. I just recieved my beautiful new girl Oona and could not be more pleased <3! Zingy is simply wonderful to deal with in every way~ She is also tremendously talented. I highly recomend doing buisness with her~ Thanks again Hon~!

12. I've had two great transactions lately! Both paid really fast, on the day we said, really great communication, thank you guys and I hope you like them! :D

* boleyn - bought a mnf Lishe head from me

* tasu - bought a mnf Girl Body from me

13. Thank you darling! I feel the same way of our transaction! I recomend everyone to deal with The Red Queen! :D

14. I bought a MNF Lishe head. Very easy transaction. A delight to deal with.:)

15. I had a great transaction with Zingy. Everyone should buy from her right now. I demand it.

16. * hello_sunshine - bought a outfit from me, very good transaction! ^^

* needoll - bought a mnf head from me, thank you! exellent buyer, friendly great to comunicate with! XD

17. i bought a dress from Zingy and the price was perfect, shipping was fast and the dress fits !

smooth transaction A+++++++++ :) highly recommended

18. Zingy made a fabulous school girl outfit for my Soony, even though I somewhat jumped at her out of the blue with the request. :) She did a great job, and communication was also fab. I'd recommend her to anyone.

Thank you! :) :aheartbea

19. *karenc : just bought my lovley Mee (my first BJD) and I'm sure she'll go to a great and loving home! Good comunication and nice to deal with!
      Thank you so much again! *hugs*