1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Zingy

Aug 13, 2006

1. Thought I'd gather the feedback here ^^ If you've bought/sold anything from/to me - please leave feedback here :)
    2. Great Buyers:

Fast payment, very nice people ^^ thanks!
    3. ~ merrylegs

She bought a Juri head from me, really sweet, exellent comunication! :D
      Thank you cutie ^^

~ tokage

We splitted a Luts order for a Mnf Soo - she got the body and I the head. She shipped the head to me. The perfect split :) here also really great comunication and very nice. Updated order all the time. Super packed! Thanks again! XD

Luts order split here in Sweden, really nice girl :D Good everything ^^ Thanks!
    4. More Great Buyers:

Thank you guys! XD
    5. Zingy is a totally Faboo seller! :D She makes really cute outfits (they are very well made, too!), I would reccomend her to anyone. ;)
    6. Zingy is a great seller :D will definatly buy from again :), gorgeous outfit!! my girls love them
    7. Zingy is the perfect Seller. Her ship is incredible fast, and the coat I bought is just wonderful. She was excellent to work with - the coat came right away, and she was great about responding to my PMs. Overall, a very satisfactory transaction! Thanks!!!!

Sorry if I post yuor positive feedback only now, but I realised how to do it only today... :sweat
    8. thanks u guys! :D sooo incredible happy you like the stuff! all of you are awsome! XD
    9. I just sold a outfit to Sigrid. She's on of the sweetest persons I've met here, great contact and payed right away. :) Thanks honey! ^^ *hugs*
    10. I've had a super transaction with The Red Queen! She bought a mnf Lishe from me, and was really kind and everything went really well. :) Thank you soooo much! XD
    11. I just recieved my beautiful new girl Oona and could not be more pleased <3! Zingy is simply wonderful to deal with in every way~ She is also tremendously talented. I highly recomend doing buisness with her~ Thanks again Hon~!
    12. I've had two great transactions lately! Both paid really fast, on the day we said, really great communication, thank you guys and I hope you like them! :D

* boleyn - bought a mnf Lishe head from me

* tasu - bought a mnf Girl Body from me
    13. Thank you darling! I feel the same way of our transaction! I recomend everyone to deal with The Red Queen! :D
    14. I bought a MNF Lishe head. Very easy transaction. A delight to deal with.:)
    15. I had a great transaction with Zingy. Everyone should buy from her right now. I demand it.
    16. * hello_sunshine - bought a outfit from me, very good transaction! ^^

* needoll - bought a mnf head from me, thank you! exellent buyer, friendly great to comunicate with! XD
    17. i bought a dress from Zingy and the price was perfect, shipping was fast and the dress fits !

smooth transaction A+++++++++ :) highly recommended
    18. Zingy made a fabulous school girl outfit for my Soony, even though I somewhat jumped at her out of the blue with the request. :) She did a great job, and communication was also fab. I'd recommend her to anyone.

Thank you! :) :aheartbea
    19. *karenc : just bought my lovley Mee (my first BJD) and I'm sure she'll go to a great and loving home! Good comunication and nice to deal with!
      Thank you so much again! *hugs*