1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Zion

Mar 30, 2008

1. Sold a pair of MSD boots to Zion. Paid promptly and had great communications. Very glad that it was received safely and satisfied with it. :)

2. Just got my purchase from ZION! Very happy-NICE SD pants and SD coverall. Fast ship and great communication............LOVE the cool pins that were sent as a gift!!:)

3. Bought from Zion again! She is a great seller and a pleasure to deal with! Great communication and fast with replies!

Thanks Z!
      ~V~

4. Zion purchased an MSD body from me! She was very prompt with sending her payment!!! Communication was great! Would sell to her again!

5. I bought a bbb Sprite head. She had to deal with the frustrates of a strange USPS deal. She handled it with much grace and general niceness. I would highly recommend as a seller.

6. Zion purchased a MSD wig from me, payed quickly and everything went smoothly. A pleasure to deal with!

7. Zion purchased a Minifee Seorin head from me, and it was a perfect transaction. Quick communication and quick pay, plus just a nice person. I'd definitely recommend Zion to others, and would deal with her again. Thanks so much, and I hope you're enjoying little guy!
      ange

8. I got some SD size sneakers from Zion. They were shipped a bit late but communication was good. I recommend Zion!

9. Zion has been amazing so far. Very cordial and nice. I ordered the Sleepy doll and already sent the money out. Zion lives just a state away so I know he'll be here soon! I just hope my parents don't find out! lol.

10. Bought some SD and MSD clothes for great prices, and fast shipping!
      Love the little extras as well! :) Fast and good communication! Thank yo so much!

11. I have to update with a new post because buying from Zion has been like a DREAM. She told me what day (at the latest) Aaron (the doll) would be getting to my house, as well as what day she was shipping him. I hadn't expected eyes (I was getting the sleepy head) and when I requested the eyes, she told me she had already included 16mm violet flat back eyes! :D She's been so kind and so amazing! I'm floored at how wonderful it has been! As a first time buyer, I can't stop smiling. I will totally order from Zion again!!

12. :) I bought a MNF Seorin head on a short layaway, she was totally friendly and agreeable, and all-around pleasant to deal with. I'd definitely do business with Zion again, recommended 100%!!

13. I did a commission for Zion and she was absolutely wonderful! Very nice gal ;) I would do business with her again, definitely. It was a pleasure!

14. She bought my AOD from me and was very reassuring and patient with me about everything. This was my first sale here and she was great. Thank you very much for being so understanding and helpful. I'm glad she's home with you and I hope you two are very happy together.

Also, I highly recommend her be it for something she is selling or something she is buying. She was wonderful.

15. Zion sold me a beatiful coolcat wig. Zion even sent things to clip back the massive wig. It came extremely quick. What a wonderful seller to deal with! I wish all sellers were like her!!

16. Did a faceup for Zion, she was wonderful to talk with and defiently would do business with again.

17. Zion was really sweet and included an excellent quality pair of skorts because she felt she took a little longer than usual to ship out the MSD boots I ordered. I am much appreciative and love both items! I definitely recommend this seller and am thankful for the bonus!

18. I bought a head from Zion. It was so well packaged and arrived very fast.
      It was a great pleasure to deal with! thank you~

19. I was part of a Dollmore group order ran by Zion, and everything was great. Thank you~!

20. I participated in a group order run by Zion, and all went well...I was able to add things to my order without any problems.