1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Zion

Mar 30, 2008

1. I was in a dollmore group order run by Zion and everything went fantastic~ ^_^ Thanks Zion!~

2. Was in a DollMore GO with Zion, she did a great job :]

3. I was also in the recent Dollmore GO with Zion. I am satisfied with the interaction and all of my items were received and accounted for. I do, however, have a few suggestions to Zion for future GOs and to make everything more smooth and without misunderstandings.

- My first tip is to avoid saying there will be Freebies to every participant. I understand that it can be very useful to get people to join. However, if something happens where it is not possible to follow through on your promise, it makes a bad impression. The Freebies was not the reason I joined the GO, so it is only a minor detail to me, but it is still worth mentioning. Rather, I recommend that the freebies not be mentioned at all and included as a special surprise if it happens. That way, it's an unexpected treat, rather than something promised and then not delivered on.

- Next, I suggest not starting a new GO when all of items from a previous go of the same company have not been shipped out. This is another thing about what type of impression it makes. For Veteran GO organizers, it can be considered okay, as they get into a rhythm of shipping and ordering/etc. But when there is misunderstandings and communication issues with shipping orders that are still in process, it can simply look bad.

- Last is, I recommend not starting a GO with the only reason being so you can get free stuff. Or if that is the sole purpose of doing it, I suggest not advertising it. Again, it can make for a bad image depending on how it is presented. I am one of the people that think the GO organizer is entitled to any freebies from the company, as I know organizing and shipping, plus all the time that is involved is hard work. But generally the motivation for starting a GO is to save on shipping. For future GOs, even if your only motivation is freebies and you do not plan on ordering anything yourself, it's best just not to mention it at all. The less personal detail, the better, in fact. It makes for less misunderstandings.

It's great to have so much motivation and enthusiasm, but presentation makes a big impact when trusting someone else with money/goods. I hope these suggestions can help with GO ideas in the future. Thank you very much for taking the time to organize the most recent GO and get things out when you were able to. Good luck with future GOs!

4. I was in Zion's Aki MNM group order.

Everything on her end was fantastic and I will of course work with her again in the future. <3

5. I joined a Group Order Zion was running and received my item when expected - her communication was very good, and she always let us know when she'd be unable to reply due to not being able to get online etc.

The only negative aspect to the GO for me, was the lack of the promised 'free gift'.

I know it sounds really petty, but I have to honestly admit that I chose this order over one in my own country because the shipping wasn't significantly more expensive, and I'd get something nice for my boy in addition to what I was ordering. I wish I could say I'd chosen it for a less petty reason, but *shrugs* I can't, sorry :lol:

I'm not hugely bothered by the lack of the free gift, but I thought I'd mention it anyway.

Regardless, I found Zion to be a really lovely seller, and would definitely buy from her/join a group order run by her again <3 ^_^

6. I participated in Zion's Dollmore Group Order, and it was a lovely experience. While there were a few snags, none of them were directly on the part of Zion. She went out of her way to try to help remedy the situation of misplaced socks, and I found her to be very helpful.

I would definitely participate in a Group Order run by Zion again.

7. Was part of the Aki order and I got my heads just as expected. ^_^

8. I was in a GO which was hosted by Zion. Zion let the group know what things were happening and gave us an invoice. Thanks a lot, and i will be in another GO with you again sometime :) thanks a lot for hosting our Dollmore GO

9. I took part in a Dollmore GO Zion was running and she was very nice to communicate with.

10. I purchased a Reita and Aki minimee heads from Zion. Great communication, items shipped well, overall good transaction.

11. I participated in a GO led by Zion, it was amazingly fast and everything went perfect :)

Thank you so much!

12. I participated in a Dollmore group order with Zion. She was very quick to respond to any communications, and let me pay my order early when I was going out of town. My package got to me safe and well packed, and very quickly. I would definitely do another group with her!

13. I just got done with a group order from Zion and if I ever need to join one again I'll probably be joining hers. She shipped everything out the day she got it, and kept everyone updated really well.

14. I participated in Zion's Dollmore group order, and everything went smoothly. She was great at keeping communication and updating the GO thread, it was a pleasure to order with her ^^. Thanks a lot!

15. Very good contact, fast payment = perfect! :)

16. The trousers I bought from Zion arrived in just three days! Thank you! ^^

17. I was in the Aki order ran by Zion. Everything went splendidly. Would work with her again.

18. I bought an SD hat from Zion, and everything went great. Thank you again! :)

19. Zion bought a wig from me, paid right away and was great to work with~

Thank you!

20. I just did a trade with Zion - I sent her some F2BM clothing and she sent me a lovely blonde wig. The wig came in its packaging and very nice condition. Would trade again.