1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Zion

Mar 30, 2008

1. Demi-kun is very happy with the jelly bracelets we bought from Zion. They fit him perfectly.

[​IMG]

2. I bought some jelly bracelets from Zion and they were shipped promptly and are so cute!

Thank you Zion!

3. Received a pair of eyes bought from Zion 22/03/09. Beautiful eyes, exactly as presented, and the transaction was fast, friendly, and hassle-free.

Thanks, Zion!

4. I sold an SSDF boy body to Zion. Communication was smooth and wonderful. Payment was very prompt. It's a great pleasure to work with Zion--a lovely and reliable buyer. Thanks~

5. Zion purchased a 08 Man head from me.
      Thoroughly pleasant transaction and person to deal with. ^_^

6. Participated in a small trade with Zion, and everything went perfectly. Thank you very much! ^^

7. I bought a wig from Zion. It looks really nice. The shipping was super fast. Thank you!!

8. Zion bought some MSD pants from me and it was a great transaction, she paid promptly and communication was fast and friendly. Thanks so much!! :)

9. I traded my T3 El to Zion for her 08man and it was a wonderful transaction. She shipped super fast and kept up excellent communication. I couldn't be happier. :)

10. Sold a wig to Zion. She was an excellent buyer. A pleasure to deal with.

11. Bought msd boots from her...super fast delivery...great emails...great boots..thanks.

12. Was in a Dollmore Go ran by Zion. There was some delays on Dollmore's part, but Zion kept everyone updated as to what was going on, and her communication was excellent though out the GO. Would definitely join another GO! :D

13. I joined a Dollmore GO, and there were a few snags, all on Dollmore's end though.
      Zion was very patient, and informed the participants of any trouble quickly. I would join another GO that Zion hosted.

14. Was a pleasure to do business with. Great communication, prompt payment. Definately recommend!

15. Bought a lovely dress at a great price from Zion. She shipped it very quickly & had great communication throughout. Great seller!

16. I was part of a dollmore Go with her recently and it went very well. Even though a few problems came up with dollmore she handled them very well and communication was very good. The package was also sent quickly and in great condition. I would definatly join in another GO

17. I participated in a Dollmore GO! that Zion ran. She was very patient with me in asking questions about buying certain items. Her communication was excellent and kept us updated in the thread with any problems that arose. The packages were shipped out promptly and nicely. To do that in such a short amount of time, I'm amazed. o_o! I highly recommend her to others. And I would definitely join more GO!s by her.

18. participated in a dollmore go with Zion. Was nice to work with. shipped on time. Thanks

19. She ran a dollmore order. Got my stuff quick and safe! Great GO runner <3 :)

20. I did a GO from Dollmore with my bestest Buddy Zizi, and I got my Eye putty today. She also gave me a free pair of eyes! <33

I look forward to working with her again. Thank you Zion soooo much!~ Pada will love his new eyes. ^^