1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Zion

Mar 30, 2008

1. bought a dim mnm head from zion; could have been a little more communication (but then again, i'm a touch neurotic >>;, so don't take my word for that.) but the head arrived safe and sound right on schedule :3 thank you so much <3

2. Participated in a GO with Zion for the second time, and would definitely do it again. Great communication and very quick with the shipping! Awesome transaction!

3. joined a dollmore GO run by Zion. Everything went smoothly. Thanks for the perfect transaction. :)

4. I participated in a MYV mini-me GO with Zion and she was very nice throughout,
      she made sure to check the heads for imperfections! and then asked DIM to send undamaged heads :) she told me what was going on the whole time
      and made it fairly stress-free for me, especially conidering this was my first GO, I am very thankful to her for her good communication! I never had to pm her! and she always responded in a timely and friendly manner :D

THANK YOU ZION!!! *hug*

5. I participated in another Dollmore GO, and everything went flawlessly. Thanks again!

6. Zion ran the MNM Miyavi group order I was in. She kept us updated, and handled any problems that occurred. She was a great runner.

When shipping came about, I was the last person to receive my Miyavi. I'd also bought a MSD bunk bed from Zion so the box was huge. I can understand now, after seeing the box, why it took so long to ship.
      I also had to pay extra, because the post office is evil, they take the blame for the mistakes, not Zion.

One problem I have with this transaction is Zion did my Miyavi's faceup, and I didn't like it, so she said that she'd remove it, she didn't. Now I realize it was just a mistake, but it really has mucked my plans around.

Overall, I give her an 8, she is a good runner.. Just don't take too much on and overwhelm yourself.

7. I bought a Punk outfit with boots from Zion. She packed all of the stuff nice and safe and shipped fast. Glad to deal with such a good honest person.

8. I sold Zion a msd bunny hoodie, and she was fantastic! She was SUPER fast sending the payment, and very very sweet. Pleasure doing business with you!

9. Zizi painted my SD MNM Miyavi head! And she did it for free! I was very very pleased with er work! My boy looks so darn good! ~_^ And she even included free gifts! Thanks so much!

Isamu-

10. I sold some F2BM pj's to Zion. Paid fast was polite in pm's and let me know when the Items arrived. i would happily sale to again

11. I was in Zion's group order.
      Although it took a while for the cloths to arrive, but she managed things very nicely.
      Very good host for group order!!
      Thanks Zion!

12. Participated in Zion's chinese clothes GO - all went nice and smooth. Thank you!

13. Just purchased a hat from Zion, and its the easiest buy i've experienced. Very friendly, quick response! Would prchase from again. Thank you Zion.

14. I traded my B&G Sky for Zion's DZ Megi. He arrived well packaged and she shipped him out very quickly. Everything went smoothly and I am very happy with the exchange. Thanks!

15. I was in Zion's chinese clothing order. Communication was kept up even though the order took some time and the clothing arrived in perfect order. Thank you

16. :DWonderful seller! Good prices and transaction. Thank you so much!!!

17. Zion did yet another free face up on my boy. He came out wonderful and she includes a few free gifts. Of course like always- I will be doing business with her again! Her skills are improving. <3

18. I sold 2 F2BM items (shirt and shorts) to Zion. She was great to deal with. Very friendly and communicative in all of her pms to me. Her payment was sent very quickly to me. A very positive transaction, I would not hesitate to do business with her again.

Thanks for a great transaction! :thumbup

19. I sold some SD items to her. She was very polite, paid promptly and the transaction was great. Recommended buyer, thank you!

20. I was in a Fairyland group order held by Zion and I think everything went well. Good communication and an extra plus that she had no problems holding my item when I was moving. Thanks. ^^