1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for zisha

Mar 1, 2008

1. Here is my feedback.
      Thanks for your buying or selling:)

2. Bought a jacket from zisha. Replies were very quick and communication was excellent. The item was exactly as shown, and dealing with zisha has been wonderful.

3. Bought a set of outfit from zisha, the package was very well-packed and was sent promptly. Definitely recommended!

4. Bought a lovely shirt from zisha and the transaction was super smooth! Pleasant pms and speedy shipping. I would definitely deal with zisha again.^_^

5. Bought a SD13 boy body from zisha.

The body came well-packed in a Volks box still with bubblewrap on hands and feet. The body was (is!) in pristine condition and is exacly what I need!

zisha was extremely nice to deal with and shipped promptly. AND she put some lovely extras in the box - THREE very nice pairs of pants. My boy will never be cold!! :)

Thank you so much, zisha!

6. I bought a Dollga wig from Zisha. Shipping was LIGHTNING quick! She sent out the item on the day I paid. ;-; Thank you so much!

7. I bought a jacket from Zisha. It arrived quite fast, looks very nice and she refunded me shipping money when it turned out cheaper.

Thank you <3

8. I bought a pair of Mystic eyes from Zisha and it was a great transaction. She shipped promptly and kept up great communication. :)

9. I bought a shirt from zisha, and had a really lovely transaction! Item was sent quickly and arrived well-packaged, and PMs were always prompt and pleasant. Thanks a lot! :)

10. Zisha is an amazing seller!!! Shipping was super fast, packed really well and PM's were prompt and very friendly. Absolutly great person. Would definitly buy from her again!

11. I thought I left feedback earlier, but I guess not. ^_^;

I bought a wig from zisha and it arrived safe and sound. She communicated well and informed me when she was shipping it out. It looks great on my boy and I swear to have pictures of it soon. Thanks again!

12. I got the package today, it was all perfect with a kit to wash the kid ;)
      She was very patient and very kind ^^
      She's an amazing seller ò_ó!!! she returned to me the extra money I paid by mistake ^^

Thank You very Much!!!!

13. I bought some Mystic eyes from Zisha, and it was a great transaction. Highly recommended and great comms. Many thanks again.

14. Bought some really lovely items from Zisha. Extremely prompt shipping and lovely communication. Would love to do more dealings with her.

15. I bought an outfit from zisha and it was a pleasant transaction.
      Shipping was prompt, the outfit was carefully packaged and she very generously included a very nice gift. Thank you! :daisy

16. I'm sorry that I forgot to leave a feedback.:sweat
      I bought a shirt and 2 vests from zisha. There are all really delicate and neat,
      I enjoy it just like I enjoy the transaction with zisha !
      Thank you:)

17. I bought a pair of shoes from zisha. They arrived well packed and in perfect condition. Thank you so much! :)

18. Bought SP Kill_u head from zisha. It was a very pleasant transaction! Communication was great, replies were extremely quick and very friendly. Shipping was prompt. Head arrived well packed and in a perfect condition with very beautiful make-up. Thank you VERY much! :)

19. I bought a dress from zisha. Good outfit. We had no problem in communicating to each other. Also she shipped the dress out fast. I will buy again.

20. I just bought a dress from Zisha. Extremely patient and shipped fast.

Would do business with again! <3