1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Zoekins

Nov 1, 2007

1. I couldn't find a feedback thread for her already, so I thought it couldn't hurt to start one!

She bought a Leeke Hero Custom head from me and it was a smooth transaction, she paid quickly, was very nice in PMs, was in good contact and let me know when she received the item. Thanks!

~Dottie

2. I just finished a comission for Zoekins. It was a pleasant transaction, with good communication, and fast payment on her part. I would definetly work with her again! Thanks! :)

3. Zoekins bought a Moon head from me. All was perfect: prompt payment and friendly communication :) I recommend Zoekins for all business :D

4. Zoekins bought a doll from me and paid exactly when she indicated she would, great communication and pleasant to deal with. Wonderful customer highly recommended.

5. Zoekins ordered some items from us, she is a really good buyer ^^
      Thanks so much for your supports~
      Best Wishes,
      Yours,
      Amelia & Heisejinyao

6. Zoekins bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when items arrived.
      A pleasure to do business with.

7. Zoekins has bought a few cloaks from me. She paid quickly, has wonderful communication, and was very understanding. It was a real preasure doing buisness with her.
      ~Mentalprsn

8. Zoekins participated in the James Marsters minimee grouporder, she was great to deal with, we had good communication and she paid promptly.

9. Zoekins bought a Juri 06 head from me. She paid quickly, communication was amazing, and she wrote to let me know when the head arrived. Very polite and friendly person, it was a pleasure to deal with her. I'm very happy to know that the lovely Juri head is with someone who really loves this mold.
      I trully hope you enjoy it!!
      Thank you, Zoekins!! :D

10. Zoe commissioned me a faceup recently. Great communication, fast payment. Highly recommended ^_^ <3

11. I did a comission for Zoekins. She was very patient, quick to pay, and wonderful to deal with. I highly recommend her!

12. zoekins purchased a baha from me and was very pleasant to deal with - a great transaction ^^

13. Zoekins bought some wigs on preorder from me and paid promptly. =) She's a great buyer to deal with!

~ seph

14. Zoekins participated my glass eyes group order^ ^
      Although there were some problem during the Group order, but she still paid a lot of patient to me, I recommend her!!;)

15. Zoekins participated in my everpurple group order. She was an ideal participant - paid right away, great communication, and let me know when the eyes arrived. Lovely to work with.

16. Had a great transaction with Zoekins, I would love to have you as a repeat buyer. Thank you!

17. Another great transaction with Zoekins as the buyer. Always a pleasure to do business with.

18. Zoekins participated in a Soom Cuprit split i was running, she was a perfect member. prompt payments, great communication, very patient. great buyer.

19. Another great transaction with Zoekins as the buyer. Always a pleasure to do business with!

20. Zoekins commissioned me to paint two heads for her, she was fantastic to deal with and I'd love to do business again!