1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for zoesensei

Oct 10, 2009

1. Since she didn't have a feedback thread I'm making one :)

She commissioned me recently for chibi artwork and the transaction went smoothly. She paid fast, good communication and a delight to work with.

2. zoesensei bought a MNF Event head and arm from me. She was nice to deal with, payed quickly and sent the additional money for the shipping as soon as I told her the amount!

3. I sale Fairyland Arm of Fire to zoesensei. Everything was exellent and easy. It was very smooth transaction. I can say that zoesensei is very nice person to deal with.

4. Zoe bought a crobidoll head from me. She was INCREDIBLY patient and an honor to sell to. Thank you so much Zoe and I hope you enjoy him~! Making transactions with Zoe is something worth anyone's time.

5. Zoe sold a Scar Breakaway Minifee to me and was wonderful to deal with! She even included a hand-drawn diagram for restringing his arms. Everything was packaged well, and so many cute things were included. I very much recommend any transactions with her!

6. I bought a tan DollZone Mo-3 from Zoe. Overall, this is a positive feedback- all important details were covered in communication, the doll was packed well, and arrived as described. She even included a hand-written note, which was very sweet! The only hiccup was in the beginning, I didn't hear back for a few days and messaged her again, after which she explained to me that there were others interested in the doll. Once I found out I could buy him, though, she was good about keeping me updated with everything (there was a big snow storm that delayed shipping, which is obviously not her fault). I would buy from her again.

7. I bought the most lovely Crobidoll Ys head from Zoesensei! I absolutely love him and his green eyebrows!! He was packed very well, and Zoesensei even included some extra wigs and eyes for some of my other dolls, as well as some cute little charm keychains and a handwritten note.
      The head was just as described and all in all Zoesensei was very wonderful to interact with!

8. I bought a Delf Shiwoo from Zoesensei and she was so kind to let me have a layaway on him. He was perfectly packed and arrived with a nice letter and extra items :D
      Communication has been wonderful. Can only recommend!