1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ZombiEdward

May 8, 2011

1. Here is where you would put feedback you have for me, ZombiEdward. Thanks!

2. I sold an MSD sized guitar to ZombiEdward, and the transaction went very smoothly. Communication was great & payment was prompt. Recommended buyer! Thank you! ^__^

3. ZombiEdward bought some belts from me and it was a very smooth transaction. Friendly PMs and fast payment! Highly recommended buyer!!! Thanks again!:)

4. ZombiEdward bought some Yo-Sd clothing from me. Fast payment, and prompt and friendly PMs! A pleasure to deal with. Thanks!

5. ZombiEdward bought two pairs of boots from me. Communication was great, she put the boots on hold and paid exactly when she said she would. She was absolutely wonderful to work with and I wouldn't hesitate to do it again. Thank you so much for a perfect transaction! <3

6. ZombieEdward purchased a few items for me, and the transaction could not have been more pleasant. Thank you!

7. ZombieEdward purchased two Re-Ment miniature sets from me, payment was very prompt, communication was excellent and she kindly let me know when the item had arrived. I would love to do business with her again. Thanks! :)

8. ZombiEdward bought an outfit and shoes from me. She paid quickly and was very nice - she let me know as soon as the package arrived.

Thank you!
      Jen

9. ZombiEdward bought eyes from me. A very nice buyer, who paid right away. Thanks a bunch! :)

10. Sold my Mikhaila to ZombiEdward. Very fast communication and prompt payment. I am happy working with ZombiEdward :)

11. ZombiEdward participated in my Leekeworld group order. Great communication and quick payments. Thank you again!

12. I sold ZombiEdward two sweaters, communication was great, payment was super fast, I would love to do business with her again!

13. I gifted ZombiEdward a Monique wig and a pair of purple eyes. She was fantastic throughout the whole process! Very fast with communication and payment, and very friendly. Would happily work with her agian. Thank you very much! :treecookie

14. Sold a yo size outfit to ZombiEdward and everything went great!! Wonderful to work with! Thanks so very much!!

15. ZombiEdward bought some yosd and pkf/lati clothes from me. Simple and easy transaction! Thank you so much!

16. ZombiEdward was assigned to me for Superhero Swap. She sent wonderful handsewn Chibi Moon princess dress which keep with the theme of the swap. She also took the time and read my wish/like list when picking out things to send me. She an A+ swapper.

17. ZombiEdward partisapated in my steampunk prop swap and was a good communicator and shipped things express when it looked like they might not make the deadline.

18. I bought a Leekeworld wig from ZombiEdward. Communication was great, including accurate description of the condition of the item and really friendly responses! Shipping was really fast and feedback was left for me right away too! This was a really pleasant transaction and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again!

Thank you!

19. I bought some mini tools from ZombiEdward and they arrived quickly and just as pictured! Awesome fast service and great communication - I would absolutely buy from her again :)

20. ZombiEdward sold me a lovely pair of glasses.. arrived quickly and well packaged
      I would not hesitate to purchase from again : )