1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Zomboi

Feb 6, 2017

1. Please post your feedback for me here, thanks :)

2. Zomboi bought a pair of tiny boots from me. Wonderful person with prompt replies and payment. A pleasure to deal with! Thank you and hope you like the boots! :)

3. Zomboi purchased a pair of eyes from me and was amazing to work with! Super prompt replies (even with the timezone difference!), paid quickly, and even covered fees without me asking. Thank you!

4. Zomboi bought the green fairyland eyes I was selling. Communication with Zomboi was brilliant and payment was very fast. Zomboi was very understanding with how long they took to arrive (to the other side of the world).

5. I purchased a Little Rebel Aleksander from Zomboi on layaway. Communication was always a pleasure and response times were fast. I couldn't be happier with my purchase or with my experience with Zomboi. :D

6. Zomboi purchased a Granado Charles head from me, and I was super happy with the transaction! I would definitely do business with them again! :D

7. I purchased an Iplehouse Roger head from Zomboi

Zomboi has always been super nice in all our communications and he always responded quickly to any and all questions. When I say that he puts 100% into everything, its an understatement because he put a lot of effort into packaging and even added a very smart note on the box mentioning the insides were glass - it must have worked because the box arrived pristine.

The listing was honest, and everything that was there is exactly what I received - he even included a few sweets in the package with Roger which was a nice surprise.

Thank you so much! I hope I get to deal with you again and I highly recommend Zomboi as a seller - a true professional<3

8. Zomboi has purchased my Iplehouse JID Soa. We have agreed a short-time layaway, he has paid very quickly, I have received the payments even earlier as agreed. The communication was very friendly and pleasant, very prompt, too. He let me know as Soa arrived.
      It was a brillant transaction. I couldn't be happier with this experience. Zomboi is a highly recommended buyer.
      Thank you so much for this wonderful transaction and have a lot of fun with Soa. <3

9. Zomboi purchased my Iplehouse Rexy on layaway. All payments were made according to the plan. Communication was very friendly and the whole transaction was very pleasant.

I would highly recommend him as a buyer. Thank you for this pleasant transaction!

10. Thank you for your purchase of the Iplehouse Efreet.
      The deal went fine without any problems. It was nice doing business with you.
      Wish You all the best.
      And we hope that Efreet will make you happy. :3nodding:

11. Zamboi purchased a JID Asa from me on layaway. He was very friendly and replied promptly. Sent the payments with no problems. Great transaction; I can definitely vouch for him as a buyer.

12. Positive feedback for zomboi. They purchased an Iplehouse KID Celina head from me and the transaction was flawless. Great communication, quick payment. Thanks so much!

13. Zomboi has commissioned me for a face-up on his Iplehouse Celina. He was always very, very helpful by piking the right colors and how he wanted everything to look. Also he (or rather his friend ;3) was kind enough to make a mock-up, what helped a lot!! :aheartbea

Thank you so very much for the opportunity and your trust, it was truely a pleasure to work on your doll :hug:

14. We have traded Iplehouse JID-girls. (My Sierra for his Asa) It was a very easy and pleasant transaction. The doll was posted quickly and communication was great

15. I purchased the Sircca Centaur Body from Zomboi on layaway and the transaction was wonderful.
      He answered all my questions and sent me a lot of photos and was very helpful.
      Zomboi also sent the body out (secured wrapped) when it was convenient for me.
      Thank you very much. I would definitely do business with Zomboi again.

16. I purchased an Iplehouse BID Linda head on a boy body from Zomboi. The overall experience was great. Zomboi informed me every step in the process. It was a smooth transaction with no issue. I will have no issue buying from Zomboi again. Highly recommended as a seller.

17. Zomboi bought an Iplehouse YID Soo on Layaway from me and I couldn't be happier with the whole transaction. Communication was fast, the payments were always on time and he let me know instantly once the doll arrived. :D

18. I purchased Iplehouse Sierra from Zomboi. Zomboi has great communication, quick respond, sent parcel fast and overall was super nice about all moments. Highly recomended.

19. I bought an iplehouse nYID Eddie head, my favorite sculpt, from Zomboi. Zomboi replied promptly and packed the head very well with thick protection. I received it safely and happy. Recommend. :whee:

20. I sold my Iplehouse Daisy boy to Zomboi.
      We started to discuss the sale months ago, but only now was the time right for both of us.
      All the time it was easy to communicate with Zomboi and all messages were always friendly and always understanding when real life was in our way. He also let me know when the doll arrived. Communication was excellent definitely, as was all aspects of this deal. I felt comfortable all the time and I can highly recommend Zomboi :D