1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Zomboid

May 12, 2011

1. I'm pretty new to the hobby but I hope I'll have plenty and pleasant transactions with other enthusiasts! :D

2. Zomboid bought a DC Vezeto head from me. She answered PMs fast, paid quickly and let me know once the package arrived. I'll gladly do business with her every time again! Thanks :)

3. first of all , i am happy to meet many friends here,
      and i am very very happy to leave the feedback here,
      she bought doll eyes from me , i am a maker , she is very very kind and friendly person , high recommend to all of you ,she is one of the best people to build our friendship in our life .

4. I sold a Luts Winter 2011 head to Zomboid! She was lovely to deal with, prompt with her PMs, payment, and let me know as soon as he arrived!

I hope you enjoy him :D

5. Zomboid purchased Luts Soony from me- it was an overall excellent transaction.
      Prompt payments and PM responses! I would recommend Zomboid to anyone and would be more than happy to do businesses with her again in the future.
      Thanks!

6. Zomboid bought a Soom Glati from me on layaway. Everything went well and I would be happy to do business with her in future.

Thanks

7. Sold 2 customised handmade fur wigs to Zomboid. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

8. Esther bought a Lati yellow doll from meand and it was a perfect transaction with good communication and fast payment.
      A very good buyer indeed:)

9. I sell a Withdoll Evan to Zomboid :) Fast payment, patient buyer.
      Excellent communication, buyer let me know when the doll arrived.
      I will be happy to deal with you again,thank you!

10. Zomboid did a layaway with me for my Volks DDdy miu.
      Always really friendly to communicate with and always made payments on time.
      She was sure to let me know when she had her ^^

Really lovely, cannot recommend enough ^^

:)