1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Zomboid

May 12, 2011

1. I'm pretty new to the hobby but I hope I'll have plenty and pleasant transactions with other enthusiasts! :D

2. Zomboid bought a DC Vezeto head from me. She answered PMs fast, paid quickly and let me know once the package arrived. I'll gladly do business with her every time again! Thanks :)

3. first of all , i am happy to meet many friends here,
      and i am very very happy to leave the feedback here,
      she bought doll eyes from me , i am a maker , she is very very kind and friendly person , high recommend to all of you ,she is one of the best people to build our friendship in our life .

4. I sold a Luts Winter 2011 head to Zomboid! She was lovely to deal with, prompt with her PMs, payment, and let me know as soon as he arrived!

I hope you enjoy him :D

5. Zomboid purchased Luts Soony from me- it was an overall excellent transaction.
      Prompt payments and PM responses! I would recommend Zomboid to anyone and would be more than happy to do businesses with her again in the future.
      Thanks!

6. Zomboid bought a Soom Glati from me on layaway. Everything went well and I would be happy to do business with her in future.

Thanks

7. Sold 2 customised handmade fur wigs to Zomboid. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

8. Esther bought a Lati yellow doll from meand and it was a perfect transaction with good communication and fast payment.
      A very good buyer indeed:)

9. I sell a Withdoll Evan to Zomboid :) Fast payment, patient buyer.
      Excellent communication, buyer let me know when the doll arrived.
      I will be happy to deal with you again,thank you!

10. Zomboid did a layaway with me for my Volks DDdy miu.
      Always really friendly to communicate with and always made payments on time.
      She was sure to let me know when she had her ^^

Really lovely, cannot recommend enough ^^

:)

11. I sold a Littlefee face to Zomboid. Perfect transaction. I would happily do business again and recommend Zomboid to anyone.

12. I bought an Illusion Spirit Tosaca head from Zomboid. Communication was quick and friendly, they shipped exactly when they said they would, and Tosaca arrived packed well and just as described. Zomboid was absolutely wonder to work with and I wouldn't hesitate to do so again. Thanks so much for a perfect transaction! <3

13. I bought a DollClans Vezeto head from Zomboid. I asked to spread the payment into installments. Zomboid said there was no problem. After completing the payment, she sent me a package right away. I got my head at an express pace. It was very neatly packed. I am very grateful to Zomboid.
      Thank you so much for everything<3

14. I purchased a Dollshe Hound and Husky from Zomboid and the transaction went wonderfully from beginning to end. Communication was pleasant and clear, shipping was prompt, and the packaging couldn't have been more thorough. The dolls are lovely and as expected--thank you so much! ^-^

15. I adopted her Dollmore Lusion Dahlia Girl, and I have to say, doing business with her was wonderful! Dahlia arrived safe and very well packed. The shipping was reasonable and the price was a very good deal. She is delightful to talk to and helpful as well. All in all a wonderful transaction with a very sweet seller!

16. Zomboid sold me a minifee Altis on layaway, it all went very smooth. Communication was on point and speedy, they were super friendly and understanding when I had a delay. They also packed him very well he arrived safely! I would happily do business with them again :)

17. ☆♡ SUPER POSITIVE! ♡☆ :3nodding:
      I bought a tall Dikadoll boy body from Zomboid, who went above and beyond what I usually experience in package wrapping. Not only did she bubblewrap the doll very well, she also plastic wrapped his original dollbox to guard against moisture, and hand built a strong corrugated outer box around the dollbox, with additional padding, since she didn't have the original shipper.
      During her ownership, she maintained the body perfectly, and after the sale she shipped it quickly. Her communication was always enjoyable.:) The body arrived in perfect timing to become an awesome Christmas present, when completed with the head which awaited him here. I'm very happy with my purchase! Thank you, Zomboid!

18. I bought a Spiritdoll Herculean body from Zomboid and could not be happier! They responded extremely quickly and were friendly throughout all conversation :) I read in other posts that they packed their dolls well, but I still wasn’t expecting him to be packed as safely as he was! I would gladly work again with them in the future, and absolutely recommend them!

Thank you!!

19. I bought a white lolita dress from Zomboid who was great to deal with, friendly and quick to answer messages. It was shipped out fast and I would recommend Zomboid as a seller, thank you.

20. Wonderful transaction. I bought two wigs and two coats from Zomboid, the communication was perfect and everything looks great :)