1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Zombor

Sep 10, 2009

1. Please leave your feedback for me here. Thank you! :)

2. Zombor bought a scarface shiwoo from me, she paid quickly and was lovely to make the transaction with, thanks! :chocoberry

3. I did two faceups for zombor~
      she's sooo nice and patient~~~great communications, and fast transcation.

Thanks~zombor~~~=)~~~~

4. :) bought a dolls head great transaction very smooth all the way. A+

5. I contacted Zombor about a trade for my Volks girl for her Customhouse girl. She was great to deal with - prompt replies to PMs, very patient and accommodating. Thank you for a pleasant, smooth transaction!

6. Zombor bought a doll from me and she was very quick with her payment and the whole transaction went really smoothly. I highly recommend dealing with Zombor.

7. Zombor and I traded dolls. It was a wonderful process from start to finish. Communication was timely and friendly, she was elegant to negotiate with and everything was perfectly packed and sent according to schedule. A person could not ask for a better trade partner. The fact that we were trusting each other with rather high end packages valued at $800 + makes this even more special.

Hearty thanks to Zombor for making a dream come true for me.

8. Zombor bought a Minifee shirt from me. Payment was immediate and I got a PM as soon as it arrived!
      I would do business with Zombor again in a heartbeat!:aheartbea

9. I purchased a CH Bisou from Zombor. The transaction went great! Communication and shipping can't be beat.
      Beautiful doll, thanks so much!

10. I just adopted a DD-Anne Zombie baby from Zombor and it was a fabulous transaction.

Communication was clear and fast. Shipping was exactly as communicated...and of course, the doll is perfection.

I highly recommend Zombor as a seller. Big hug.

jen

11. I received my adorable wig from Zombar and it was a very fast and professional transaction. I highly recommend her and would buy from her anytime. Thank you, Kathy

12. I bought some eyelashes from Zombor and she was great to deal with! I would definitely buy from her again!

13. Sold some items to Zombor.Everything was well,send a quickly payment and very very friendly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Thanks sooo much! ^0^

14. I bought some Lati Yellow leggings from Zombor. She shipped the item quickly and they arrived in perfect condition! Thanks again. :)

15. i recently bought some tiny shoes from Zombor in what was a smooth and flawless transaction :D
      highly recommended!

16. I had the pleasure of adopting a DD Anne Zombie Boy from Zambor, and it was the perfect transaction. I traded her clothes plus cash for the creepy little baby, and she sent out the doll as soon as I sent the money so I wouldn't have to wait for my baby to arrive! Communications were quick, and pleasant, packing and shipping was extraordinary. Everything wonderful here. Thanks so much!

17. I purchased a Volks School B head on SD10 Body from Zombor and the entire transaction was wonderful. She let me put her on a three month layaway and I was pleased that we both kept up with communication. She always let me know immediately after she received my payment and when it came time to ship her out Zombor resized the shipping box so that the volks box wouldn't get damaged and the doll itself was packaged from head to toe in bubblewrap. All in all this was a dream transaction and I would love to do business with Zombor again!

18. I sold a wig to Zombor and it was a great transaction. She was prompt with her payment and polite in her emails. She also let me know when she received the wig, which I always appreciate. I would definitely do business with her again. Thank you so much! :)