1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for zomjirate

Aug 1, 2011

1. Zomjirate was in my Lace swap. She was a pleasure to deal with. even though she got busted up and couldnt finish up her present by herself she managed to send out a present anyway. I would recommend her to any swap leader ^^

2. I bought an Akubi face plate from Zomjirate and the whole transaction went very smoothly! The item arrived as described and came very swiftly! I would be honored to work with her again in the future!

3. Zomjirate was a part of my November Leekeworld GO, and they were great to work with :) They were quick with payments, very polite, and let me know when their stuff arrived. A recommended participant, A++!

4. Zomjirate bought a SOOM Nor via layaway from me. Wonderful communication and prompt payments. Very patient when it took me a while to get it shipped and then even let me know when he arrived! Thank you for a wonderfully smooth transaction!

5. POSATIVE

I bought a supia Zion head from Zomjirate. He arrived well packaged and in perfect condition. He was exactly as she described him ^_^. They were very kind and kept in contact with me through the whole process. I would be more than happy to do business with them again in the future.

6. Zomjirate bought a supia Yisol from me and was an A++ buyer. She was very understanding when my shipping schedule was off and let me know she arrived safe and sound. Communication was perfect and I would definitely do business with her anytime<3 Thanks so much!

7. I did a trade with zomjirate - some clothes made by me for her Soom Nor. Everything was very smooth. She was very friendly. And doll arrived as described.I would love to deal with her again.

8. I sold an OR-Doll Eris to Zomjirate and she was great to deal with. She paid promptly and communication was fast. Would happily do business with her again! :)

9. I sold Souldoll Ize to zomjirate with two part layaway. She paid when was promised and communication was very friendly and fast! Really pleasant transaction~! Thank you! :D

10. zomjirate commissioned me a minisupia sized wardrobe. the transaction has been smooth all during the process. I hope she 's been satisfied with the job I've made for her. She's been really a cute and nice person to work with.

11. I had zomjirate participate in my Outfit Swap Mark II, and after they received their package they dropped off the face of the earth. No contact was made stating there were any problems, and they never shipped to their swap partner. Luckily, I was their partner and as such there was a lot less clean-up, however that is no excuse. :x

I PMed zomjirate repeatedly regarding their lack of communication and whether they needed an extension, or if something was wrong, and later also asked for an explanation for their lack of communication. They have been active on the forum multiple times between receiving their gift, and as such I assume has seen my PMs.

I offered zomjirate multiple chances to ask for an extension, even well after the swap had closed, and received no response. From this point I will not be allowing zomjirate to participate in my swaps, as I would not feel comfortable pairing them up with someone when I am not 100% sure that they would complete the swap requirements.

Alongside not sending a gift to their partner, zomjirate did not participate in the swap thread as per the swap rules, and also did not take photos of their swap gifts and post them in the gallery thread (again, this is part of the swap rules).

12. Zomjirate bought a MNF dress from me! She had quick communication and fast payment! <3 Thank so much! A+ Buyer!

13. I bought mnf corset from zomjirate, and it was really nice smooth deal! She always replied fast, sent the parcel quick, safely packaged with bubblewraps. And the corset is lovely^__^
      Thank you very much!

14. Zomjirate sold me a nezumitoo - angelhunt outfit for sd.
      communication has been fine, quick shipment, perfect packaging. I highly recommend Zomjirate as a seller, thank you so much for this smooth transaction!

15. I bought some wigs from Zomjirate. They were shipped fast and were as described. I would buy from again and again!
      Thank you so much!!!! :)

16. I purchased a small lot of Slim MSD clothing from Zomjirate. They shipped everything out quickly and responded to all my communications. I would buy from them again! Thank you!

17. I bought a very beautiful dolly corset from zomjirate. It arrived quickly and safely! Communication was good and transaction was smooth :) a+ recommend!

18. I bought a soom outfit from Zomjirate and it arrived safely and pretty quickly. Highly recommended seller.

19. Zomjirate purchased a pair of msd pants from me. She kept up with communication and payment was prompt. Smooth transaction! Would highly recommend as a buyer. Thanks for the great transaction :daisy

20. zomjirate bought a doll from me, and everything went perfectly. Payment was fast, communication was fast and kind, and everything went very smoothly. Thanks for a great transaction!