1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for zomjirate

Aug 1, 2011

1. I bought a Sd13/17 sweater-shirt from Zomijirate! A fantastic seller, very kind and easy to work with! I would def love to buy from you again!

2. zomjirate bought glass eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when items arrived. A pleasure to do business with!

3. I was commissioned by zomjirate for a custom faceup. She was very clear in her directions, and had excellent communication and fast payment. Thank you!

4. I recently sold a Slim MSD sweater to zomjirate. Communication was great, plus her payment was prompt. We had a quick and painless transaction. Highly recommend!

5. Zomjirate purchased my Unoa Elder Ange faceplate. Payment was quick and communication was prompt. Smooth transaction! Thanks for taking her into your home! :daisy

6. +Positive+
      I purchase a Minisup Yisol from Zomjirate and the transaction was perfect in my opinion ! I asked her if she could hold the doll for a week to 10 days for me , understanding that she might not want to or that she might have other people interested in this lovely girl but she so kindly did ! The communication was very good all the way through , she was patient and very swift to answer all my PMs (within a matter of minutes to 1-2 hours ! ) , also she was pleasant to talk to . She shipped my girl a lot sooner than she stated she could in her sales thread , which mentioned that she'd be able to ship within 1-2 weeks of recieveing the money , but she shipped the next day , which was very nice of her and greatly appreciated . The package arrived within the time-frame mentioned and everything was extremely carefully packed . When I opened the box , to my surprise everything was even prettier than I could ever wish for . Lastly I shouldn't forget to mention that she so kindly included a free wig that is superb and an extra pair of eyes . I would gladly do business with her again !

7. I'm so sorry this took me so long to write!

I bought a SOOM Alex from Zomi and the transaction was wonderful. I was in the middle of a move and she agreed to ship the doll to a friend's house. Life has been extremely stressful and I really appreciate Zomi's patience. Thank you so much for working with me through a very tough time and allowing me to adopt your beautiful girl!

8. Zomji bought a Unoa boy from me! Lovely to deal and chat with, and paid exactly within the time frame we agreed upon. Perfect, painless transaction, I would not hesitate to do business with again! Thank you so much!

9. I bought a Supia body from zomjirate and the transaction went very well. She packed it securely, shipped her in time and communicated in a timely manner. Thank you!

10. I bought an SD skirt and MSD shorts from Zomjirate. Everything came super fast and in good condition. Communication was great and it was an overall pleasant transaction. I would not hesitate to purchase from them again!

11. Bought a pair of Soom Cass Ears from zomjirate and everything was great! I'd happily buy from again!

12. I purchased a 60cm Narae head and a wig and they arrived in perfect condition. Fast shipping and very carefully packed. Would definitely do another transaction with Cam (zomjirate).

Thank you!

Jay

13. Zomjirate sold me a Supia body on a short layaway. Communication was great, and the item arrived quickly and was well- packed. I would definitely recommend them! Thank you!

14. I did a trade with zomjirate of my Twigling Ingenieuse elven head with hands for her Unoa Hybrid + money of difference. The transaction was great, she was so kind and patient. Communication, shipping, packaging all excellent. Thanks so much for all!!!

15. I bought a Wimukt dress and a pair of SD leggings from Cam and it was a wonderful transaction. She was very kind in her responses, shipped the items in time and they arrived perfectly wrapped and in beautiful condition^^
      Thank you SO much :daisy

16. Me and zomjirate arranged an partial trade: my Twigling Ingenieuse elf head + money for her unoa hybrid + Alpaca wig. The communication was easy, friendly and great. She let me know when the head arrived to her home, and when she shipped my doll to my house.
      I highly recommend her, and I'll be glad to deal with her again in the future.

Thank you so much!

17. Zomjirate participated in the third round of my shirt swap. Due to some serious shipping issues, there were a lot of really big delays. She was very patient and understanding, however, and we were able to eventually get everything sorted out. I would definitely take her on as a participant again - though preferably without the delays! I would definitely work with her again!

18. Sold a doll to Zomjirate on a short lay away. No worries ! She paid early, and was a pleasure to deal with!! Thanks for a smoothe pleasant transaction!!

19. Zomjirate purchased a doll from me on layaway. She paid promptly and made her final payments early! This was a wonderful transaction and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again. Thank you!

20. Zomjirate bought an SMP dress from me, she always responded in a friendly manner, and let me immediately know when the dress arrived. Thank you!!