1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for zomjirate

Aug 1, 2011

1. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

I participated in a trade with Zomjirate. She traded her Migidoll tanskin Ryu for my MNF tan Risse. Communication and shipment time was quick! Very nice to work with - recommended trade partner! Thanks for a smooth and lovely trade experience! ;)

2. Very nice dealing with zomjirate who purchased a LTF Sarang faceplate from me! Swift payment and good communication. I would work with her again.:)

3. A+++++++++++++++++transaction!

We had the most wonderful trade with zomjirate - my doll for her Unoa fp and numerous clothes and wigs. The Rade was perfect from very beginning to the very end. All the clothes and wigs are in mint condition and it was so sweet that zomjirate included valuable extras in the trade. THANK YOU SO MUCH! I will be happy to do business again with zomjirate and highly recommend her as a reliable partner and very pleasant person to deal with.

4. Zomjirate purchased Soom Keny from me. Layaway payments were quick, and she let me know once the doll had arrived. Perfect trancaction, I hope to deal with you again. Thank you!

5. I traded with Zomjirate: my MNF Siean for her MNF Risse. Everything went very smoothly! My new doll arrived very well packaged and right on time! This was an excellent trade and I am very happy with the transaction. :D Zomjirate is super nice and a pleasure to trade with. I highly recommend her! Thanks! :)

6. I bought a doll from Zomjirate, and overall it was a super smooth and pleasant transaction! They were on top of communication and polite too, shipping ended up being super fast and the doll itself was packaged carefully so they got to me nice and safe ^_^ I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them or deal with them again. Thank you again!!

7. I BOUGHT A FAIRYLAND MINIFEE ELF SIEAN HEAD IN WHITE SKIN FROM ZOMJIRATE ON A SHORT LAYAWAY.
      ALL COMMUNICATION WAS PERFECT AND THE HEAD WAS PACKAGED WELL.
      I WOULD CERTAINLY DO BUSINESS WITH ZOMJIRATE AGAIN.
      THANK YOU

8. zomjirate bought a Soom Breccia/Dollfactory Hybrid from me on layaway. Communication was great and her payments all punctual. When the Breccia arrived to her, she was broken due to a mistake from the postal office. I've immediately contacted my post office to seek and get a refund but her postal office apparently had no idea on how to act in such a case and because of that we didn't get any refund. I offered then to at least pay a part of the repair costs but she kindly refused <3 She remaind kind and nice through all the transaction and was very understanding in a difficult situation, I would recommand her as a buyer to anyone! Thank you dear <3 Hope your Breccia will be fixed soon and that you can finally enjoy her!

9. I bought a Batchix Dark Elf on layaway from zomjirate. She was wonderful to deal with and very patient. When my doll arrived he was well packaged and exactly as expected. I would be happy to buy from her again or recommend her. Thank you!

10. Purchased a modded head from Zomjirate. Very smooth transaction. Good communication and the head arrived very well packaged. Thanks!

11. Purchased an Eclipse21 wig from Zomjirate, and it was a perfect transaction! I couldn't be happier.

12. I purchased a Black Cherry Aishat head from Zomjirate and it was a perfect transaction from start to finish. The head was exactly as described, it shipped promptly, and it was well protected. I'd be happy to do business with Zomjirate again.

13. Positive feedback

I bought a modded custom head from Zomjirate and the whole transaction was very pleasant and she shipped the head quickly and he was very well packaged!
      She was also kind enough to take some comparison pictures for me of the head on a fairyland body, which were super helpful:)!
      Thank you so much Zomjirate!

14. A+++++++++++++ trasaction!!!
      I had a very successful trade with zomjirate
      I traded my Soom Chrom head for her Dollmore dreaming Luv head and Narsha Zihu head. Communication was good and the doll heads was well packaged. Thank you very much!

15. Great layaway transaction for a Fairyland F65 Body with zomjirate! Two part layaway, all payments made on time as promised, excellent communication..couldn't ask for a better buyer :)

16. Zomjirate bought a supia body from me. The transaction was perfect! She asked me about a layaway and she paid each payment right away. Communication was good too and she let me know when the parcel arrived. I'd happily work with her again in the future,
      thank you !

17. I purchased a Kagami Design orange mohair wig from Zomjirate and it was a fantastic purchase!! Communication was great and it arrived very quickly, thanks so much for a great transaction!

18. zomjirate boughr my Nabarro Har head. The transaction went smoothly, fast payment and communication. Will happily sell again :)

19. A+

I bought a Leeke Mihael head from zomjirate and it was a great transaction. The package arrived today, packed well, and I am so happy I finally have my grail doll! (well, part of him anyway) Thanks!

20. I bought a Dollmore Glamour Eve body from zomjirate. She was prompt and professional in communicating, and shipped on time. Very smooth transaction, and recommended. Thanks!